teach me (rosé x reader)

"You want to learn, right?"

"It's hard to focus with a teacher like you, Ms. Park."

-

Run.

Why do classes always start so early in the morning?

Run.

Why am I always out of bed too late, even when I set more than one alarm?

Run.

Why do I always end up questioning the same things to myself every morning?

I should run faster.

"Ah, if that isn't Miss Y/LN. That's going to be another detention today, young lady."

"NO. P-PLEASE. I... My sister hid my bike keys and I had to walk! I- ran as fast as I could, Ms. Evergreen."

AKA the most strict, unreasonable teacher walking around here. She never lets me pass through, unless I have a 100% valid excuse. Which I never have.

"You don't have a sister, miss Y/LN."

How does she even know that?

"But I-"

"Do you really want more detention?"

I shake my head no furiously, still trying to catch my breath from running so fast. My condition is far from good, but if I really have to, I can run like a gazelle in the wind.

"Get to class. Now."

"Yes, Ms. Evergreen." I quickly walk past her, entering the school building. I make sure to stop by my locker, throwing in my coat and grabbing my books for the day, before heading to class.

Ah. Music class.

Ever since I was a little kid, I've been loving music. I sang and dance from a young age and never stopped doing so. I listen to all kinds of genres, play the piano and drums, and am dying to learn to play the guitar one day.

I'm currently working on that goal. I'm taking extra classes, just to learn to play the guitar. Lucky me those extra classes were offered to me by the best teacher in the universe.

Ms. Park.

I know her name is Rose, but I can't call her that, since she's my teacher, not my friend. Though, she could easily be my friend. We talk about a lot of stuff, we have food together, we laugh at eachothers lame jokes.

We even touch, like, gently. She'd reach out to place her hand on my shoulder, squeezes my hand regularly and doesn't miss a chance on messing up my hair when I'm focused on learning new chords.

I wouldn't do that with any other teacher here. But with her, it feels good. It feels safe.

Ever since I started feeling comfortable around her, I've started acting more flirty. Way more flirty. She doesn't seem to mind though. She never told me to stop.

Heck, if she wouldn't be my teacher, I would have definitely made a move already. She's not just the most talented person walking around, she's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life. (and I've seen a lot)

Her hair is wavy and long, yet it's always tied up in a messy bun or ponytail, showing off her facial features. Bright eyes, cute nose, perfect full lips and a jawline to die for.

She always wears the same kind of outfits. Standard teachery stuff. A blouse, skirt and heels. But I'll never get bored of seeing her in the same outfit, simply because she always looks stunning in my eyes.