flirt (jennie x reader)

"What you're doing is not okay..."

She gulps, her hands holding onto my hips tightly. I can feel her defense, trying to push me off of her in a sad attempt.

"I-It's my job."

I chuckle. "Your job is singing and dancing for people who paid a ticket to see you. Your job doesn't contain flirting with fans."

"I-I'm not flirting with them. I-I love you baby."

I tighten my grip on her throat, squeezing just enough to be able to let her breath. I'll leave marks on there for sure, but that's what she deserves.

"You're practically naked on the stage. And you're loving it."

"N-No. I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Showing off your body features? Wiggling your boobs? Twerking like an idiot? Or just for the fact you're flirting with them every single night and you don't seem to care about me even a tiny bit?"

"A-All of it. P-Please just let me r-release baby..."

I curl my fingers inside once more, my free hand being busy enough with holding onto her tight. Despite the easy access skirt she decide to wear, practically begging to be taken hard, she was totally ready for me to finish her off.

That's not gonna happen.

I have to teach her a lesson.

"You don't tell me what to do." I groan, digging the tips of my nails into the sides of her throat. I stop my fingers, keeping them still inside, making the girl whine in frustration.

"Now listen to me. If I see you pulling shit like that on stage one more time, your punishment will be ten times worse than this."

She nods like an idiot, her eyes focused on mines. Just by looking in those big, brown orbs always makes me give in. I fell in love with those eyes the first time I saw them, she could let me do anything just by looking at me in a certain way.

She fucking knows.

Despite being mad at the girl, I can't resist the sight and decide to give her what she wants after all. I start moving my fingers again, connecting our lips together, giving her a chance to muffle her moans as best as possible.

It sure wasn't the best move to take her in the common dressing room straight away, but I just needed to do it as fast as possible.

She loves doing it in public though.

"M-More..." She breathes out, tightening her grip on me, practically digging her nails in my skin. I groan at the feeling, speeding my fingers up.

The kiss evolves into a more sloppy one because of her many moans. She doesn't pull away though, she's holding on for dear life.

The moment I sense her getting closer to her climax, I pull away from the kiss, just to be able to look at her. I curl my fingers one last time before her juices stream out of here in rapid speed.

I don't know what I love more. The feeling of her warm liquid running down my fingers, or the way she's having an inner battle with herself not to scream.

She's biting her lip so damned hard.

Her eyes are shut tightly the moment she releases.

Has she any idea of how attractive she's being right now?

"T-Thank you baby." She smiles, moving her hand to stroke my cheek. She pecks my lips once before I remove my fingers, gently sucking them off.

She gives me a slight smirk, pulling me in for a kiss when I'm done. Even though she doesn't deserve this now, I can't resist whenever she pulls me in to taste herself off of my lips.