let's get this party started (bp x reader) #2

Remember that surprise party I arranged for the girls? It was one hell of an amazing night.

The people were all happy, the music was amazing, the drinks were great and to top that all off; things escalated.

In a good way.

It turns out there have been a lot of talks between the girls.

Talks about me.

I still don't know if I should feel honored or terrified about that.

They allowed me to take a step further with them during the night of the party, which was a blessing to both myself and them.

It's been a week since the party. The best week I could have ever wished for.

Sure the girls were clingy before, but the fact we crossed a certain line made them even more clingy then they already were.

Of course, all in their own ways.

Jisoo manages to be alone with me over and over again; I still don't get that, I'm highly impressed by that skill.

Jennie has a certain interest in sneaking around.

Rosie loves to claim me in public.

Lisa is the one taking it slow, but like I've said before; once you start, she's not letting go anymore.

''Y/N?'' Jennie peeks her head around the corner; not wanting to disturb, though she needs my attention.

I'm in the middle of an online college. No, I'm not a student anymore, but I still feel like it's important to improve in some of my lacking skills. Online colleges are the best solution for that; gives you a lot of information, the chance to talk and listen and some small assignments to do in between the colleges.

Some of them are extremely boring, but luckily not all of them are. This one for example, it's actually quite interesting.

I look up to see Jennie, throwing her a sweet smile. I turn off my microphone before answering her ''Come in, Jen.''

''I'm not interrupting, am I?'' She asks softly, closing the door behind her once she's inside.

Cute.

I shake my head no, none of the girls would ever be a bother to me in any kind of way. Not even when I'm talking to my parents on the phone; which scares me sometimes.

''Did you need anything?'' I ask her, taking some time to check her out. Ever since that party I can do that shamelessly, and it still enjoys me every single time.

Jennie is hard not to look at.

She always dresses to impress, just like today.

A very light outfit for Jennie's doing, but still revealing like most of the time.

The tight, light pair of jeans matches her skin tone just right; matching like work of art with the heels underneath.

Then the top.

We need to talk about that top.

It's a pretty top, don't get me wrong, in the Chanel brand we're used to from Jennie. It's the same color as her jeans, matching perfect with eachother.

The middle is where I start disagreeing.

There are small, really small, hooks holding the top together in the middle; they're holding on for dear life there, and I wouldn't be surprised they'd pop open when the girl moves around too much.

I can even get a tiny glimpse of her waist, the sight I'd never get tired from.

"I just needed a break." Jennie says, walking further inside. She moves towards me, but stops in the middle of her tracks.