private dancer (jennie x reader)

"Alright, great job girls! Moving on to the next section."

I cheer for the four girls who return backstage, running over to the dressing rooms to get changed. They've just finished the first part of their Barcelona show- they absolutely killed it.

I've always loved being tour manager, but this Born Pink Worldtour has just proven me again how much I love this job.

Sure it's hard work. Of course it is. There's so much that has to be done in preparation for the concerts, not even to mention what we have to settle during the shows.

But it's all worth it.

The Blinks adore the girls no matter what, but there have been so many good recensions on their performances and the visualizers.

That's really an adrenaline booster.

Blinks are the best.

"Wild crowd tonight huh?" Steve asks me, one of the camera directors. It's his job to monitor everything, making sure the Blinks have a good view on the big screens spreaded over the venue.

I chuckle. "Barcelona is wild man."

"Have you checked the socials yet?" He asks me, taking a bottle of water to drink.

"Not yet. Why?"

"You should." He winks, before dissapearing in the way of the control room again.

Weird.

I check my watch first to make sure I have a little time to spare, before grabbing my phone. I spot #bornpinkinbarcelona on trending 1 and raise my eyebrow.

They've just performed the first few songs. We're trending already?

I understand as soon as I start scrolling through the posts.

I've been so caught up in my organizing I didn't pay proper attention to the girls. Or at least their way of performing tonight.

It's sexy.

I see tons of posts with the caption 'what's in Barcelona's air' coming by, followed by short clips of the girls performing. They're giving a lot of extra charisma tonight.

Is there really something in the air?

I keep scrolling, narrowing my eyes at every clip of Jennie. She keeps on appearing in 80% of the material on here, giving her literal everything.

There's something like giving too much. This is definetely it for me.

I'm not the jealous type, I had to give that up as soon as I knew Jennie's reputation. But with things like these, I'll always keep struggling.

It doesn't take a lot for people to see how stunning she is. Not just her body, but everything. She's the whole package.

I've been together with Jennie for a few months now. We haven't made things out official yet, only the girls and crew know about us. We didn't want to cause the Blinks another heart attack on top of this world tour.

Jennie is all I could have wished for. She's funny, kind, helpful, curious, protective and extremely beautiful.

Not to mention the killer body.

She doesn't really put effort in covering that part of her up. Her waist is on display 90% of the time, giving the Blinks the damned dream experience they wished for when they bought tickets to see them.

Okay yes I might be a little jealous, but that's just because I never get to see her like that. I never see a live performance when she acts like that- all I get is the video records afterwards because of the damned job I have to do.