Chapter 7- Victim

Not edited

I laid in my bed crying my eyes out afraid that this would never work. He'd never learn to control his anger and the demon inside of him. He was a monster who would be my end.

He ruined everything, but somehow expected me to love him. It wasn't fair. I didn't believe I could ever love anyone, let alone my killer. You couldn't love anyone if you couldn't love yourself.

He expected me to kill for him . . . literally.

Bang! Bang! Bang! The loud noise scared me so bad I screamed. It sounded as if he was trying to break the door down. He slammed the door open breaking the door like I suspected he would.

His eyes were dark and dangerous, they weren't the normal sort of dark, right now they were black. He looked truly evil in that moment. He had spots of bright red blood on his shirt and pants. His hair was a mess and was covering one of his eyes. He gave me a wicked glance that sent chills up my spine.

I sat up on my bed and scooted back against the head board. I tucked myself in tightly afraid of his rages and afraid of what this maniac was up to.

"Get up!" he growled making me flinch. He had no patience what so ever and didn't quite understand human emotions. My body language sent no signal to him that I was frightened.

My body was paralyzed with fear. As hard as I tried to get my legs to move they wouldn't. After a few seconds he walked over to my bed and yanked me up.

He gripped my arm tightly and winced. Without a word he was practically dragging me behind him as he lead me somewhere I knew would haunt me. I noticed how pale he was and realized if he was showing such a strong reaction, this couldn't be good for me.

I tried yanking out of his grip but it was no use. His grip became tighter causing me to yelp in pain. He dragged me behind him into the dining room where blood was practically everywhere.

The curtains were ripped and had blood splatters on them. Red liquid was smeared on the walls and floor. It looked like a horror movie. The dark room finally held color.

He continued to pull me to the other side of the dinning table. I saw a man with stab wounds all over his body. His face had blood smeared on it. There was obviously a fight and a struggle.

I looked at him with absolute horror in my eyes. My body was shaking. He grabbed my wrist and walked us into the bathroom grabbing a rag, a bucket of water, and trash bag.

We walked back into the dinning room. He knelt down to the body next to the head nodding his head with an emotionless stare. He grabbed the trash bag and ripped it in half catching my curiosity.

"W-what-" before I could even finish a word he interrupted me in a deathly tone making my shakes increase.

"Pick up the legs." He growled at me showing a demon like demeanor that I'd seen countless times.

I grabbed the ripped trash bag and wrapped it around the feet and ankles griping the plastic material waiting for his next command. He put the mans head in the trash bag and grabbed his neck.

He then looked at me signaling he was ready. With a single nod we'd lifted up the body and I followed his lead into the woods behind the mansion. After a few complaints that I almost dropped him half a dozen times, we'd stopped I between two trees. We dropped him down and then the though came to me, what is planning on doing with the body?

He left me for a few minutes where I was left with my racing mind.

What is this maniac planning? Why? Just why? What could this man possibly have down to make him have to suffer a brutal death? Why?

I paced back and forth hyperventilating. He returned with a bit of dirt on his clothes. I looked at him about to speak, but before I could talk he interrupted with a quick and fierce voice, "Shut up." I looked to the ground for a second then looked back at him and saw that he was still staring. After a few seconds of eye contact he nodded towards the body. As we picked up the lifeless man I followed his lead to as he lead me around the maze like forest.

Somehow I ended up at this grave. My heart skipped a beat and I held my breath. I dropped the body and I blame it on the shock. He gave me one of the most terrifying glares he had ever given me up to that point. He dropped the head and walked over to me slowly and with heavy steps. He grabbed the back of my neck and spoke harshly in my ear, "Drop the body again . . . and this won't be the only body I move tonight." His words sent a chill up my spine and held my breath for a moment as he kissed my neck like this had turned him on before walking to the head of the body.

We picked up our ends and he nodded signaling the dispose of his body. We dropped him aggressively in the grave. I was too paralyzed and shocked to shed a tear. In that moment I probably looked just as sick as him.

He shoveled the dirt into the grave and without a signal he walked off without me. For a single moment I just stared at pile of dirt that underneath held a lifeless man. Without looking back I chased behind Zayn. In silence we walked back to the mansion.

Things I thought I'd never do, I'd done with him. I miss the innocence I once possessed. It felt like he took everything away from me. All the times he'd work to be better he'd somehow learn to destroy it.

I slept on the nightmarish story hoping it be far from my mind in the morning. I awoke because of the sun awfully bright rays.

I changed into light denim jeans and a white T-shirt with sneakers. I walked to the grand kitchen to fix toast. Zayn walked down around ten thirty with sleepy eyes. He grabbed a piece of toast and sat down next to me in the dining room.

He kissed my cheek which was his form of thank you. We sat in peaceful silence. I waited until he finished to get up and take his plate and mine.

"Where're you going today?" I asked him sitting down next to him giving him his coffee.

He didn't look at me, but instead out the window watching the worry free birds. "Just have some business to take care of." He answered with hints of hatred in his eyes. He turned and looked at me giving me a quick, but somehow meaningful kiss. "Nothing important."

He pulled away and walked off to wherever he was going. I went out and into the garden where the flowers held barely any color. This whole place just felt half alive.

I walked around observing the half alive flowers. My hands brushed the petals bunched together. I looked up above the tress seeing a roof with a point. Walking towards it curiously and cautiously, I hoped Zayn wouldn't find out.