chapter 2

Italics -someone's thoughts

*knock knock*

Inko Midoriya looked up from the food she was preparing for her and her son Izuku and headed towards the door.

"Coming!"

She shouted. Inko opened the door and to her surprise saw two police dressed in blue and white uniform. One female and the other a male.

"Hello are you Mrs Midoriya?"

The female officer asked.

"Yes I am. Is something wrong officer? Here come inside and take a seat."

Inko stepped back and let the two officers inside. They went sat down on the sofa and she closed the door after.

"Before we tell you is Mr Midoriya around?"

Inko shook her head

"No sorry he left when our son was diagnosed quirkless and never returned, sorry."

" Its okay,"

The male officer continued.

"You see there's not really any way to put this,"

Inko's face looked confused.

"Officer?"

The male officer put his head down unable to get his words out.

"Your son."

Inko started to become even more worried.

"He was found dead by the nearby highschool."-sorry I do not remember the name-

Tears began to flow down Inko's face.

Izu, no he can't be dead. No.

She could not believe what she was hearing . She didn't want to hear it. She couldn't even say goodbye to her son...

" H-how did he die officer do you know? "

Inko asked with a stutter in her voice.

"We suspect that he came from the top of the school building and with the force that hit the floor he didn't survive the fall. However we don't know what caused him to come of the the roof."

The female officer sat down beside Inko and rubbed her arm to give her some comfort. All Inko could do was sit head in her hands crying. She just lost her only child and was now on her own.

"We are sorry for your loss. Is there anyone who could come over to give you some extra support? We can give them a call and explain if you would like?"

Inko nodded and gave them Mitsuki Bakugou's number.