chapter 11(and shoutouts if thats what you wanna call it)

I'm back!!! :) to be honest I kinda forgot I was writing this book and I didn't realise how long this break from writing it had been. I apologise for making those who was/is reading this wait so long. I would also like to thank:
Olive-tree0620 for voting on chapter 10
Glcheairs123 for voting on chapters 1 to 6
BrieXBrie for voting on chapter 9
URARAKA_SIMP_OCHAKO for voting on chapter 7
And all of those who have liked and commented.
Now let's get started on the next chapter you have all wanted.

BAKUGO POV:
I shook my head in hopes of getting the weird ass thoughts out of my head. Why was I thinking that? I'm not gay..am I?
I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. Maybe a cold morning shower will help stop these thoughts.

KIRISHIMA POV:
I woke up to hear the sound of the shower. Well Bakugo is already up then. I got up out of the bed and walked over to my bag to get the clothes I was wearing for today. I brought a black and white checked shorts sleeve top and black shorts that had pockets on the legs. After changing bakugo still wasnt done in the shower so I sat back on the bed and decided to watch my phone while waiting.

Time skip 10 minutes

The bathroom door slid open and out came bakugo who only had boxers on and a towel slung over his shoulder

Damn did he look hot.

SNAP OUT OF IT KIRISHIMA you cannot think of your friend like that. Especially if you don't know if he is gay it not.

"Done staring?"

Fuck I was staring

"Sorry spaced out.."

I looked back down at my phone to hide my embarrassed face.

BAKUGO POV:
That sure as hell was a excuse.

I opened my wardrobe and settled on wearing a black top with a white cross on and some ripped jeans. As extra I tied a jacket around my waist.

I looked back at Kirishima who was still hiding his face by looking down at his phone and couldn't help but chuckle at his attempt to hide.

"Hey what you laughing at?"

"You and your rubbish attempt of hiding your face."

His cheeks became more red then before.

"So what you wanna do today?"

I couldn't decide what to do so he can choose.

"Could ask the others if they wanna hang."

"Sure"

To be honest I never hang with the others before I preferred to be alone to prevent conversation but I guess at somepiont I gotta talk to someone other then kirishima and my parents .

"They said they wanna meet us at the mall."

I hated the mall why out of all places would they choose the mall. I didn't wanna let everyone down so I just nodded my head in reply. God help me today.

I apologize if this wasnt up to your guys expectations but I didn't know what to put. If you guys have any ideas for some new chapters please tell me I'm in need of the help for ideas.
Word count : 525