chapter 8

"Hello you must be Kirishima, Katsuki mentioned, well wrote on his paper that you were coming. I'm Mitsuki Katsuki's mother."

It was the weekend and like planned Kirishima came over to Bakugou's house.

"Hi Miss Mitsuki, it's nice to meet you."

"Just Mitsuki is fine Kirishima, and its nice to finally see that Katsuki had finally made a friend."

Mitsuki gave Kirishima a smile which Kirishima returned.

"Katsuki's room is upstairs and at the end of the hall if you want to head up."

"Thank you Miss. I mean Mitsuki"

Kirishima than headed up the stairs and towards Bakugou's room.

He knocked on the door but Bakugou didn't open it.

Kirishima then turned the door handle and opened the door.

"Hey Bakugou I did knock but you didn't open up."

As Kirishima stepped into Bakugou's bedroom and saw Bakugou sat at his desk. Bakugou seemed to be writing somet in one of his books. He turned his chair round to face the red head who was stood next to him.

"I didn't know you could draw Bakugou to be honest look kinda cool."

Bakugou juts gave Kirishima his usual 'mhm' answer and looked back at his book and turned to the back page of his book and wrote:  put you bag next to the bed and then decide what we can do instead of you telling me how "cool" my drawing looks.

Kirishima did as he was told and put his bag next to the bed.

"How about we play some video games or somet on your (insert whatever game console you want here as I to lazy to name one)"

Kirishima was piomting at the console that was in the TV cabinet (the doors are glass that is how he can see it).

Bakugou went over to the cabinet, opened the two glass doors to turn the console on and handed Kirishima a game control. Bakugou once logged in decided on the game Mario kart and opened the game up.

"Mario kart. Awesome I love this game!"

Kirishima was happy with the game choice and after about three tournaments Bakugo came out as the overall winner.

"Wow bro how are you so good?!"

Bakugou juts shrugged his shoulders.

"Boys! Diner is ready!"

Mitsuki had finished with preparing diner and called the boys down to get some. Both boys headed down the stairs and sat at the dinner table with Mitsuki and Masaru. Tonight it was soba which Kirishima couldn't get enough off.

"This is so good."

Kisihima then stuffed another mouthful into his mouth.

"Glad you like it. Come to say now Katsuki I'm glad you have finally made another friend. The only friend you made was Izuku."

Bakugou froze at the name not hearing it for a while. All the memories of what happened that day soon came flooding back and Bakugou could not take anymore so he ran upstairs and slammed his door shut.