chapter 14

At this point I give up creating reasons why I haven't updated. They always the same reasons I either forgot, was to lazy, or somet is going on. I'm not gonna promise I'll try to update cause I can't keep that promise as we all know lol. Anyway I'll let you go read the chapter.

Katsukis POV:
Well great its another day of school, where its your normal lessons of either  math ,English or history, then after that the rest of the day is hero training where you end up taking two trips to recovery girl again.

Guess I should get ready for school instead of complaing. I pulled out my white shirt, grey trousers and decided on my white shoes for today. And like usual not bringing my tie cause I never wear it.

After changing I walked down the stares to see my mother making eggs and Bacon for breakfast and my father sat at the table reading his newspaper.

"Good morning Katsuki."

I sat down at the other side of the table opposite my father.

"Morning,"

She handed me my breakfast, the usual pancakes.

While eating my parents were going on about how I should be careful in training today as mother is always 'worrying' about me hurting myself all the time. It wasn't my fault I just liked to show people how good me and my quirk is it's just who I am.

I got fed up off listening to this so I scoffed my pancakes down my throat, put my plate in the sink, grabbed my bag form the chair I was sat on and left. No goodbyes just leaving them to talk to each other til the noticed I had left.

On way to school i would normally walk with my music on loud but I just didn't feel like it today. To be honest I didn't feel like doing anything today like going to school but I needed to go to get the uniform I let Kirishima borrow back.

It took me 10 mins to get to school ( idk how long it takes him in the series but this is just what I'm going to put) and as soon as I stepped through UA gates I was met with the read head with a bag in his hands with my uniform in it.

"Thanks again for letting me borrow these."

Kirishima handed me the bag with his usual so-called-manly smile. In response I mumbled and walked to class. Kirishima was walking next to me saying somet but tbh I wasn't listening.

We walked in class to see Tenya doing hos robot arms telling everyone to sit down even though ut was only him Todoroki, Uararaka and now me and Kirishima.

Me and Kirishima took out seats him sat behind me. Soon the others sat down deciding they had enough of Iida telling them to. The other members started to stroll in some in groups some walking in on their own.

As usual Kaminari was the last to walk in and it looked as if he was running.

"Woah dude u missed ur alarm again? It looks like u ran here."

Kaminari walked toward his seat and answered kirishima back.

"I did run here because I accidentally fried my alarm in my sleep."

He gave off a slight chuckle while all the class burst into a fit of laughter. I wasn't logging cause in all fairness I kinda expected him to do it at some point. Me and Kirishima made a bet on it over the weekend

Flashback to the weekend kirishima slept over:

" wanna make a bet?"

I looked at Kirishima with a smirk.

"Sure what on?"

Kirishima sat there thinking for a while.

"What about a bet on what excuse Kaminari uses when he's next late to class?"

"Sure. I bet his excuse would be he electrocuted either himself and knocked himself out clean or he electrocuted his alarm clock."

" Nah I think he forgot to be batteries or plugg his alarm in and so it didn't go off"

To be honest any of these could have happened we was talking about Denki Kaminari after all.

Kirisma brought his hand out to shake on it.

"bet 10 yen."

I smirked knowing that I'd win this.

"Alright bet"

I shook his hand to seal the bet.

End of flashback

I tuned round to face Kirishima with my hand out.

" pay up"

Kirishima's laughter soon came to an end.

"Dang it. I thought u would have forgot about the bet."

I gave a chuckle as he reached into his pocket and grabbed 10 yen.

Kaminari saw us and soon shot out of his chair.

"YOU MADE A BET WITHOUT ME!! HOW RUDE!"

Me and kirishima glanced at each other with a 'is he serious look'.

Kirishima looked back at Kaminari.

"Dude how can we bet with you if the bet is ABOUT you?"

"YOU COULD HAV- oh wait ye I guess you couldn't"

And now the class was back at laughing their heads off like maniacs in a mad house. Sort form this time I have a slight chuckle. We then heard the door open, our laughter stopped and we saw our teacher walking in wearing a... sleeping bag with legs and arms.?

Uarakaka was the first to say something.

"Ummm sir what are you wearing."

"I'm wearing a sleeping bag. Now enough laughing and talking about my sleeping bag."

Everyone sat in their seats normally as the class begun.

Today was really slow the only period I was looking forward to was hero training. 

And with that lunch had ended. Nothing happened it was just the usual denki and Kirishima laughing at everything and anything (kinda like me and my friends in science) .

We walked into class and my favourite lesson began.

I apologise again for not uploading as much as I would like truth is I recently got wattpad on my phone as my iPad was really laggy and only just got the hang off wattpad on my phone as it's surprisingly really different to me. I'm not gonna promise I'll update more or more regularly cause I know I won't keep to it.