chapter 13

Back again sorry for not posting as much as I would like to but I had to go back to school after having to much time off so due to school I will not be posting as much.anyway back to chapter 13.

Bakugou's POV:
Well its back to school today. Another week of hero training. And another week of wishing deku could come to UA with me...

"Hey bakugo could I borrow some school clothes I didn't realise I was staying for this long and didn't pack for school."

I turned to face kirishima who was stood infornt of my bed looking at me as my lazy ass doesn't wanna get out of bed.

"Ye sure there in my closet. You can use the blazer to I don't wear it anyway."

"Okay bakugo thanks."

Its true I never wore the blazer I think I've worn it once but who can blame me its awful to wear . I don't know how the others wear it.

Time skip to when they got to school because like bakugo I to am lazy.

Kirishima POV:
It was nice of bakugo to lend me some of his clothes. They smell soo much like him, carame-- wait kirishima stop thinking like this you can't he's juts your friend nothing. more. Ugh I can't be falling for Bakugo can I??

"Hey kiribabe you seem distracted what's up. Oh and by the way class has finished."

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mina we knew eachither back in middle school but we wasn't friends. I failed to help her and her friends when there was a villain nearby I forever hold it against myself to this day.

"Oh thanks Mina, just spaced out that's all thinking about a lot to be honest."

She looked at me confused.

"So what you thinking about that's sooooo distracting its causing you to space out and constantly stare at Bakugo."

"Juts thoughts you know. HEY! I was NOT staring ta Bakugou thank you  very much."

She smirked as I got a bit defensive. Was is staring?? She linked at the Bakugang with her smirk showing me that she was up to something I had to prepare for her worse.

"Yooo guys we got a code pink!"

The group looked over with big smirks and stared running over surrounding us.

'' A code pink???what's that code??"

She looked back at me and confined smirking.

"It means you got a crush on someone. And I know who."

I looked at her confused.

"Who is it Mina ."

Kamibro and the rest looked while Bakugo just walked away. I to was very curios who she was on about then I realised. I shot up from my chair and instantly felt my face tune into a tomato.

"I do not. And I repeat do NOT like them!"

"Who are you to on about? Come one Mina tell us!"

Sero was dying to know and so was the others but my lips were staying shut.

"Its Bakugo."

I shot Mina a death glare.

"No its not guys I dont like anyone in that way."

I calmed down so the blush on my face disappeared. The others just stared at me as I packed up my bag and walked away. I stopped just as I left the door.

"Besides its lunch now so can't we drop this topic?"

Mina juts groaned.

"Fineee but we will find out more."

"Ye ye"

I rolled my eyes and headed to lunch I was starving and besides Luchrush was making chicken ramen today my favourite.

Time skip to end of day brought to you by Mr crabs ;)

Bakugo POV:

Well today was a long day. Same old boring classes and training wasnt even a challenge. I grabbed my phone outnof my pocket and saw a notification of Kirishima.

I'll bring the uniform you let me borrow to school tomorrow thx for letting me!

                                                                                        OK and NP
He don't have to thank me again. Well might as well have a nap before the old parents come home.

675:word count