chapter 5

Hi sorry for not updating for a while just had some other things to deal with and kinda forgot about this. I'll try update more regularly but I can't promise I will.

Anyway the for reading and let's start this chapter shall we.

"Miss you damn nerd..." Katsuki sat by Deku's grave "I made it into UA and I'll become the NO.1 hero for both of us I promise."

Katsuki took a breath to calm himself before he started to cry.

"I saw a couple people at the entrance exams his quirk you would have loved to see a take notes about. And apparently All Might himself is teaching in UA. I wish I could relive in the past and change what I did you, I really do."

Katsuki reached into his pocket and pulled out a little photo of when Katsuki and Deku were kids.In the photo both of then little boys were cuddles up asleep with each other. He out the picture back into his pocket ams stood up.

"I got to go now Deku, gotta go get some sleep before first day of UA. Bye Deku I'll come again next weekend"

Katsuki put his headphones on and hands in his pocket to walk home.

*When katsuki got home*

"There you are Katsuki, we thought you were gonna miss dinner for a second then."Maseru said.

Katsuki didn't say a word juts a simple 'hm'.

" You know kat your going to have to talk at some point. Besides you go to UA tomorrow and your gonna have  to at least say something."

Mitsuki has been trying for years to get Katsuki to talk but since that day he hasn't spoke a word to anyone. All they ever seemed to get was a 'hm' every so often.

Mitsuki set up dinner at the table and they began to eat.After dinner, katsuki got up and went upstirs like he normally does after a dinner.He goes upstairs to his room and either lays there blank minded or sleeps.