chapter 7

And I'm back again. Sorry for the long wait on those who have stayed throughout this series juts fell sick recently and a few other little problems I had to deal with like my laziness. Anyway i would like to thank them who have stayed again and hope you continue reading and enjoying the story. BTW if anyone has any ideas they would like to say pls do I kinda running low on ideas.

Bakugou's thoughts:
Its been a day since I told Kirishima about the reason I don't talk. He hasn't told anyone about the reason and helps come up with ideas I can use to communicate instead of juts not communicating. So far we came up with the idea of writing notes and sign language. To be honest I like the idea of sign language more then writing so we agreed we would both learn sign language and until then I will wrote notes to communicate.

"Hey Bakubro." Kirishima came up from behind Bakugou which kinda gave Bakugou a little scare. Bakugou waved back and continued to walk to class. Bakugou then write on a little piece of paper: cutting it close don't u think?

"Ye just a bit but I made it before actually being late." Bakugou sighed as he opened the door. The pair mad their way to there desks which were next to each other as Kirishima had asked Mina Ashido to swap places with him. Just as the two sat down the door opened and in came their homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa.

"OK class today we will be doing some simple exercises using your quirks so get into your training uniform and meet me in the training ground in five whoever is even a second late will be removed from the hero course."

Everyone then got up and rushed into their changing rooms in fear as no one wanted to be late well nearly everyone. Bakugou and Kirishima did not rush as they knew that five minutes is plenty of time.

By the time the got to the changing room, half of the class  was almost ready while others were busy taking on how scary Aizawa was.

The class finished talking and changing and made their way to the training ground. Aizawa walked from the side where the benches were to in front of the class.

"Ochako what was your score when you threw a ball in elementary without your quirk?" Aizawa asked.

"Uhmm I think it was 2.7metres."

"Now try with using your quirk."

Ochako was handed the small ball and she activated her quirk. She threw the ball but due to her quirk been zero gravity, the ball juts kept rising. Aizawa showed the class the monitor that measured the length they threw the ball and the score came back as infinity.

"INFINITY?!?"

"OK next." Aizawa said making the class focus back onto the training.

Time skip to after training (because my lazzy ass can't be bothered to type all the distances)

Bakugou and Kirishima were the first to finish changing and were heading out of the changing rooms.

"Hey Bakugo how about this weekend we hand out maybe a sleepover?"

Bakugo didn't answer straight away it took him about 2 minutes to answer. He write his answer on a little sheet of ripped paper he found in his blazer pocket and handed it to kirishima.

Note:

K but the sleepover can be at mine the address is ------------- come at 11am.

"This is gonna be so cool! I'll see you at the weekend then Bakugou"