chapter 1

"You damn nerd!"

Katsuki shouted at izuku like always,

"You should just take a swan dive of the roof and pray in your next life you get a quirk! Quirkless Deku!"

Izuku grabbed his note book of of katsuki and ran out of the door. Multiple students looked ,some worried, as Izuku ran crying through the hallway and up the stairs towards the roof.
Back with katsuki. Katsuki stood there in shock after he realised what he just said to Deku

"D-deku.."

"Hahahaha! Look poor Izuku is crying!"

One of katsukis's friends laughed (one with the red wings )

A few seconds after Deku ran out of the door katsuki grabbed his bag slung it over his shoulder by one strap and walked out of the door.

"Where your going Bakugo?" The other friend asked.

"Home obviously, where else?" Katsuki gave a tch as he left the room.

Once Katsuki was out of site from others his gave turned into a worried expression as he ran up the stairs hoping that Deku didn't take his words seriously.

As he approached the end of the roof he froze.

"Deku you damn nerd! Get away from the edge!!" Katsuki screamed .

"Why Kachan? Thought this was what you wanted?"

Deku turned his head and smiled at Katsuki while tears rolled down his face.

"After all you did say 'take a swan dive of the roof and pray you get a quirk in your next life'."

"I-i didn't mean it Deku! Just please get down!"

Katsuki had tears coming down his face as his bag fell of his shoulder .

"Sorry Kachan"

Deku gave one last smile at Kachan put his arms out to the side and let his body fall of the edge of the building. Kachan ran to the edge in hopes to catch Deku.

He didn't make it in time..

"DEKUUU!!!"

Katsuki let out a scream. His eyes flooding of tears. As his knees gave in and he fell to the floor clutching onto himself.

-I know I havnt finished the other book but I got a urge to right this and pls if there is any errors in the chapters or anything pls comment thx-