chapter 12

Hii I'm honestly surprised on how many people have read this. My friend has uploaded a book on here if you would like to go read it pls do. Book Bellow:my mate the doe

anyway here is the next chapter some of you might have hoped for

Bakugo
And here we are hell. The mall. I looked next to me to see kirishima on his phone texting Mina asking her where we are meeting up.

"Which shop we meeting them at kirishima?"

"Mina said to meet her and the others at the boba shop."

Kirishima POV:
As we was walking into the mall I noticed something..off about bakugo. I grabbed his hand to stop him walking.

He turned around to face me he looked confused.

"You good bakugo? You seem a bit off."

"I'm OK just not to keen on how crowded it is that's all"

I pulled him closer to my side.

"I'll stay right by your side"

He nodded in reply and we continued walking. Neither of us letting go of the others hand. We got outside of the boba shop when bakugo let go to be honest I didn't want him to let go.

"Hey guys what took you so long?"

Mina was by the door of the shop waving us over.

"Sorry Mina we kinda got lost"

I mean it isn't a complete lie we did end up going to the wrong floor.

"Sureee, anyway let's get some boba and start shopping."

Time skip because I'm wayy to lazy.

Bakugo's POV:

I swear Mina has dragged us around every shop in this mall and tbh I getting tired.

Right now we are sat down in a cafe that hagakure (I think this how you spell her name) picked as everyone minus Mina was complaining that their legs were aching.

I was sat next to kirishima while the others were getting food. I rested my head against kirishima shoulder.

"U tired?"

Kirishima slouched a bit in his chair so I could get comfy on his shoulder as he was taller then me. I nodded in response.

"We can wait til the others get back and we can go back to your place if you want"

I had no effort I feel like I could just fall asleep so I nodded again.

Kirishima POV:
I spotted Mina and the others walking back over to us each holding a drink and some food. They all sat back at the table so me and bakugo stood up.

"We're gonna head off now bakugo getting a bit tired."

Kaminari gave me a smirk and I knew straight away what he was thinking.

"No kamibro we are not dating and are not doing anything like that."

Kamibro juts rolled his eyes at me.

" ye ye totally."

"Kamibro not everyone is like you and shinsou."

His faced turned as red as a tomato.

"Shut up"

Everyone began to laugh and me and bakugo walked back out of the shop and back to his.

Another time skip to when they got back brought to you by my lazy a*s.

Bakugou's POV:
We got back to mine and I tired to open the door.

"Its locked so I'm guessing they are out."

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my keys to open the door.

We got in took out shoes of and headed to my room.

"I'll go get changed in the bathroom."

Kirishima reached into his bag and pulled out his pajama shorts. He went into the bathroom and I changed into my black pajama shorts and my black skull pajama top.

I finished changing and got into my bed. Kirishima came out of the bathroom with no top on I could feel my face instantly heat up. Who knew Kirishima looked this fit with no top on. Dang it why am I thinking like this again.

I turned over to my side so I was facing my wall and could feel kirishima get into bed next to me.