chapter 6

AN: sorry if the previous chapter didn't make sense I think I had so many ideas and tried to make them come together. hopefully, this chapter will make a but more sense. Enough talking and let's go.

Bakugou's thoughts:
So this is it izu I finally start UA to become a hero for both of us. Let's hope this goes better.

"HEY DUDE!!"

Bakugou looked around to see who was shouting.

There was a spiky red headed teen wearing same uniform as Bakugou running up to him.

The boy stood infrint of bakugou panting as if he ran a marathon.

"Hey dude, Bakugou was it?"

Bakugou looked at him and nodded no expression on his face.

"Don't talk much do you? Well anyway I saw you in the entrance exams and your quirk was so manly"

Bakugou stood there juts listening to the boy go on about him and what a 'manly' quirk he had.

"By the way the names Ejirou Kirishima."

Bakugou made a slight 'mhh' sound to show he was listening. Out of no where the bell rung.

"ARGH SHOOT THE BELL!!SORRY DUDE I GOT TO GO TO CLASS!! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER THOUGH!!"

With that said Kirishima began running into school. Bakugou began walking but not at a rate where he was rushing to get to class.

At classroom 1A

"Right class-"
shouta aizawa the teacher in 1A was disturbed by someone opening the door. It was Bakugou.

"Your late."

Bakugou strolled into the class and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just sit down."

Bakugou found a seat and sat down.

Aizawa began to tecah again when bakugou felt a proding at his side. He turned and saw Kirishima smiling at him.

"Hey looks like we are in the same class."

Bakugou just nodded his head then turned to looked out the window.

"Hey dude how come you never talk."

Bakugou turned to face Kirishima and signed him to give him a pen and some paper. Kirishima looked in his bag and brought out a notebook and some paper. He handed it to bakugou and bakugou began to write something in the notebook. He finished writing and handed the book back to Kirishima.

The note:
I hurt someone a while back and swore that I would never talk again..

Kirishima finished reading the note and looked at Bakugou who now had his head down on the desk. Kirishima moved his chair and desk closer to bakugou's. He reached his hand over to bakugou's and squeezed his hand to let him know its OK. Bakugou then turned his head to face Kirishima, Kirishima smiled and to his surprise bakugou smiled back.