chapter 3

Mitsuki came bursting open the door.

"INKO!Are you okay?! They told me what happened on call."

Mitsuki pulled Inko closer to her and wrapped her arms around her reassuring her friend that she will help her through this. Inko Nuzzled her head into Mitsuki's shoulder and continued to cry.

"Shhh. You don't have to talk yet just let it all out and talk when you feel ready."

Inko lifeted her head up.

"Thank you Mitsuki."

Inko said sniffling and wiping her tears with the sleeve of her jumper.

*ping*

Mitsuki pulled her phone out of her pocket to see who was messaging her.

Katsuki
Oi old hag where are you!??

Mitsuki         
Round at Inko's come round need to talk.

Katsuki
Ok                                                    

Katsuki walked from his house to Inko's. He kept wondering why old hag was there but yet again he thinks he might know..

Katsuki walked through the door ,no knock whatsoever as Inko has said before, there was no need to knock as he was practically family to her.

"So what do you need to tell me old hag?"

He walked over and sat on the chair opposite Inko and Mitsuki. Mitsuki gave her son a sad look. Katsuki looked at Inko and he knew what it was about. As the thoughts of what he saw came flooding to his head, a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Kat.? Why you crying?"

Mitsuki asked him worried.

"I saw. I saw what happened."

"Huh?"

Mitsuki now looking confused.

"I SAW DEKU JUMP GOD DAMNIT! HE WOULDN'T LISTEN WHEN I TOKD HIM NOT TO! INSTEAD HE JUMPED WOULDN'T LISTEN TO A DAMN THING I TRIED TO SAY!!"

Katsuki snapped. He began to scream and cry .

Mitsuki looked at Kastsuki.

Inko got up out of her seat and walked over to the crying boy in the chair. She wrapped her arms around him to comfort him. She realised that Katsuki was urging to say something but held it back.

"Let it out Katsuki. There's something else you wanna say."

"I-i'm sorry auntie. I pushed Deku to far this time. I said for him to do it to get a quirk in his next life.. I tried to apologize but he jumped anyway I tried auntie. I tried to stop him. Catch him! But I was to late!"

"Its okay Katsuki your a kid kids do this and don't realise what they are doing. But most kids don't apologize like you did so for that I forgive you Katsuki and I know Izu will as well."

"Thx auntie."