Chapter 15

Hey guys I changed my mind and have decided to carry on with this book. I hit a writers block while writing the other one so while I think of ideas for it I'm going to continue this book. I apologise if I upset anyone when I said I was discontinuing this book.

Bakugo's POV:

"You ready bakugou?" Me and Kirishima got paired up to do some no quirk combat training, I believe Sensei put us together knowing he was probs one of the few I could stand and actually talk to.

I nodded in response and we began sparing.

After a couple of rounds we decided it was time for a water break.

Being honest it's nice not using my quirk when fighting. Don't get me wrong I like my quirk it's just ,loud.

We had a couple more rounds before Aizawa had told us training was over and we could go home.

On the way out Aizawa stopped me and Kirishima.

"What's up Sensei?" Kirishima asked. "I wanted to talk to you both, if you don't mind me asking Bakugo, how come you never talk and when you do it's very rare and mainly Kirishima."

I was shocked as his question. Most people did become curious but had never actually asked why I'm so silent. I looked over to Kirishima and gave him a slight nod for him to answer for me.

"You see sir uhmm Bakugou prefers to sign instead of talk because something happened a while ago and someone kinda got a bit hurt by it so he swore to never talk again to them."

I think he got what Kirishima was trying to explain as he wrote on a note his number and told me to call him if I needed to talk. "You was friends with the Midoriya kid wasn't you?" I nodded.

After him telling Kirishima some pointers for his fighting technique he let us go home.

Kirishima had offered to walk me home.

"You good Kat?" I nodded but that mustn't have bee an acceptable answer as he grabbed my wrist and stopped me walking.

Kirishima's POV

It hurt me to see Bakugou like this, "Talk to me Kat. Please."

I moved my hand from his wrist and held his hand instead.

Bakugo looked down at our now connected hands. I became flustered but shook my head clear and focused on the matter at hand.

"Is it because he mentioned Midoriya?" I asked him, I knew the whole incident was a sensitive topic for him so that was really the only thing I could think of to really get to him.

He looked away from me, but surprisingly didn't let go of my hand.

I gave his hand a slight squeeze, "look at me Kats."

He ignored and then tried walking away, i pulled him to me while still holding his hand and wrapped my spare hand around him in a tight hug.

At first his body became tense but he instantly relaxed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You can always talk to me Kats, always, no matter when or where."

We stayed in this semi hug for a while before he finally pulled away and began walking forward.

I took that as my sign to walk with him.

Bakugo's POV:

Kirishima insisted of dropping me off home before heading home himself. I lost all efforts of persuading him there was no need but it was completely useless as not even two minutes after arguing we was waking to my house.

I walked into my house and heard some talking in the kitchen, i couldn't make out who the voices however.

I decided to to listen in to the conversation see what was going on.