chapter 10

AN: Hi after I post this chapter I don't known when I'll be writing or posting the next chapter as I'm going on a break from writing for a while. I apologize to anyone who reads this chapter and wants the next chapter soon.Anyway let's get to the story shall we.?

Bakugou's POV:
We sat infront of Izuku's grave for a while now, to be honest its kind of nice having someone sit with me at Izu's grave. I looked at Kirishima and saw he was half asleep so I nudged him then stood up. I reached out my hand to help Kirishima up of the floor. He smiled and grabbed my hand getting up of the ground. When he got up,i realised how close he came to my face. I then began to feel my face started to heat up as I jumped back a bit, turned and began to walk out of the graveyard giving myself time for the blush on my face to disappear by the time Kirishima caught up to me.

We reached the end of my street when I began to feel my hand warm up a bit. I looked at my hand and realised Kirishima had a hold of my hand. I then looked to the floor so he couldn't see the blush appearing on my face. I didn't try to pull my hand away from his and juts continued walking towards my house hand in hand with Kirishima. We let go when we approached my house, I opened the door to my house and took my shoes of inside. Kirishima came in shut the door behind himself and took his crocs of next to mine.

We headed upstairs to my room, shuting the door behind us.

"We can change into our pajamas if you want."

I looked towards Kirishima who was stood at my window looking outside.

"Sure Bakugou. I'll grab my pj's and change in the bathroom."

Kirishima's POV:
I went over to my bag that was sat at the bottom of Bakugou's bed, grabbed my pajamas and headed towards Bakugou's bathroom to change.

I got changed rather quickly and waited for Bakugou to tell me when he was finished. I heard him call from his bedroom so I headed out of the bathroom, put the clothes I changed out of in my bag and sat on Bakugou's bed.

"Let's put a movie on."

Bakugou reached over to his bedside cabinet and grabbed the remote from ontop of it.

"What movie?"

"Frozen."

Bakgou looked at me giving me a weird/confused look.

"Frozen??? Are you serious?!"

"Yes I'm serious now shut up and put the movie on!"

I heard Bakugou let out a sigh, as if he didn't think I was serious. Frozen is a great movie. I got comfy and watched the movie.

Timeskip to the next morning

Bakugou's POV:

I opened my arms and reached out to grab my phone to check what time it was but as I reached to get it I felt some thing keeping me down. I looked to see why I could not get up and saw KIRISHIMA HAD HIS ARM AROUND MY WAIST!!!
What!? Since when? We must have fallen alseep during the movie. But still WHY DID HE HAVE HIS ARM AROUND ME!! I have to admit though its pretty comforting. OK WHAT TGE HELL AM I THINKING?!?! I moved his arm of myself and got out of bed trying not to wake up sleeping Kirishima. I admit he looks cute when he's asleep. OK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!??? Do I like-like Kirishima? No there's no way! Is there.?