Chapter 3 - The Restaurant PT. 2

Spider's Pov

If you were to ask me what the hell just happened i would stare at you in confusion because i had no idea myself . I had so many questions,

who knew Brittney was a racist?

so her name was Lauren ..what are the chances i'll see her again ?

why did i react that way and why am i seeing red right now ?

" That was BY FAR the most entertaining dinner i've ever been too in my life"
i tune Gio out ...

"...i wish the food came in time THAT WAS LIKE A MOVIE ! i mean did you see how that girl ..."

who did that man think he was , disrespecting her like that and by the way she went off on him it probably wasn't the first time .

"... i mean SHE BROKE BRITTNEY's NOSE ! And did you hear that crack ?!? OH MY GOD i would pay good money to see that again . That girl is Muhammad Ali ! she clearly ..."

does Gio ever shut up? maybe i should go back and make sure she's okay
...
wait what am i saying ? why do i care ?
"....AND THE MANAGER! man he was a dick. He didn't even try to hear the poor girl out-Oh but she told. him.off!" he squeals like an excited school girl

he's got a point , i would've never expected her to say half of those things . She's a little ball of fire for sure .

"-she was like SUCK MY DICK i would've NEVER expected that to just fall out of a woman's mouth like ...."

why is he still talking

" ...but i cant fucking stand racist people. when Brittney said that bullshit i wanted to punch her in her face . She's lucky i don't hit woma-"

" Gio shut the fuck up !" great now i'm aggravated
Gio paused and looked at me as if i had grown 3 heads
"What crawled up your ass and died? " he mumbled as I swerved into the underground garage of my apartment.
i don't have time for his shit . I need a shot a whiskey right about now.

"i don't trust that man , tell louis to send him a message just in case he tries anything" i say as we parked. I get out of the car slamming the door in the process . I don't care about the girl i just didn't like that he questioned my authority. He's going to learn really quickly who the fuck i am .
Gio paused

"i'm surprised you're even getting involved in this..." he said softly probably talking to himself more than me .
"Just fucking do it Gio" he knew not to piss me off any more than i already was .
He got the hint and raised his hands in surrender
"Okay Okay jeez"
————————————————————
i slammed the whiskey glass on the table as i threw back another shot .

Twice in one day ?!?
what are the odds that i see her twice in one day .
           Gio is so stupid, he didn't recognize her from earlier . But i did , i couldn't get out her of my head - i still cant .
what was she thinking ? i saw her eying me back at the table .

so you feel it too ?

i've never felt this way
"fuck man ..." Gio walks in peeking from behind the door to check if it was safe . He knows how bad my anger gets. His eyes scan the empty aged whiskey bottles
"i looked up the detective and hacked into his computer so we have all his files on you and access to the computer's video cam and microphone." he says i guess choosing not to ask about this ...mess of bottles. I'm not surprised he did all that in a few hours . This man knows technology like it's the ABC's.