Chapter 22 - Papers

Axel's Pov
a few weeks later

Lauren was ...different. She was almost 5 months and if you payed close attention to her stomach , you could see her protruding belly- it was the cutest thing ever .

she still insisted in doing her daily routine, she took dance classes , she went to work and school on the train and then Louis or myself would drive her either to her house or mine after .

She had freedom to do what ever she wanted and we seem to move in and out of our own lives perfectly.

As for pregnancy symptoms-She was a monster . I've never seen anything like it . I never knew what i was going to get with her . Sometimes she would flip out over small things or she would cry watching dog commercials OR she would spend the next 5 minutes dying of laughter .

She once yelled at a chipotle worker for accidentally putting sour cream on her bowl and i still wince at the colorful language she used . I'll never forget that poor lady's face .

Even Gio was afraid of her . She came with me to the main house often and now Gio runs the other way . The babies took away any sanity she had because that pregnant woman was a menace to society . And you know it's bad if I'm saying that .

I still loved her though , with every bit of my tiny heart . I wouldn't trade her for the world . She was mine .

I walk into our bedroom to see her in bed watching The Handmaids Tale . Creepy show . She was eating sour power strips, With rice krispies and Peanut butter with her usual bottle of water and layed snuggled under some covers .

"Hey princess"

Her eyes snap to me and  a big smile rises on her face .

"Hi sexy -come here i'm horny"

Oh yea that . My dick was broken . She broke it .

This girl wanted sex everyday , all day and could go nonstop for hours . It was so bad that even i had to ask for a break - and that never happened before

Now, i'm never going to complain about sex with her because it was mind blowing but there was no sperm left in my body .

i walked over to her and kneeled next to the bed kissing her stomach twice like i always do .
"Hi babies is mommy feeding you candy for breakfast again ?" i say looking at lauren's face accusingly

she froze like she was caught
"i was craving it !"she huffed crossing her arms .

" i want to take you somewhere tonight - a party " she needed to get out of house . She did the same things every week . Her apartment, ours , work
, school , therapy and dance class . She needed to have some fun .

"Where?" she asked curiously

somewhere she could dress up again . For the most part, she wore my clothes or when she did her sexy makeup looks it was still with tight but baggy tomboy clothes . She made the look the best but i know she's been wanting to dress up and wear heels again- Aside from the thigh highs she wears in sex .

"Glamouria"
"GLAMOURIA ?!? that's the best gay ballroom club in america!" i could care less about this shit but i knew loved it , she could really dance and we talked about her going when she forced me to watch Pose.

"Aniyah and Gio are going to meet us at 8"

she thinks for a moment and out of nowhere, jumps up excitedly and runs passed me to the kitchen .
"Breakfast!!!" she calls from down the hall and i laugh and follow her

By the time i get there , she had a million ingredients layed out on the counter . I let her renovate my entire kitchen and she basically made it her dream kitchen with all the ingredients she could ever ask for and we had an automatic delivery shipped every week with replacements .