Chapter 7 - Waterfalls

(A/N y'all i got so invested in Gio and Aniyah i forgot about Lauren and Spider ... BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT OF THE MOVIE)

Lauren's POV
"... will you wait for me" i asked hoping i wasn't annoying him .
girl he offered shut up

"always" he stares into my eyes showing me his sincerity. Something told me he wasn't just referring to me just running upstairs for a minute.

I get out the car and run inside the house trying to rush . I walk in surprised to see that the door was unlocked and no one was around .
"Mamas ? ...Mammassss....ANIYAH are you home !?" i walk into the kitchen only to see her locked in a trance , smiling at the wall and twirling a red rose .
Her eyes snap to mine as she realizes that she zoned out .
"that good huh" i tease as i chuckle walking towards her .
She pulls me into a hug and her face glows red
"You have noooo idea"
"Well you can tell me about it tonight , i'm going out but i'll be back later" i say turning away to head to my room.
" Kk keep your location on"
at this i freeze, my phone
"i lost my phone at the club last night"

i really didn't want to talk to her about it . I know she would feel bad that she left me alone and blame herself . Plus i need to lift my spirits and not cry right now so i'll tell her later.

She pulls out her phone and checks my phone location . We have each other's for safety. She sees it in ... Château de Ris ? Josh or Ana must have it ! Thank god .
"Call Josh, i think he might have it because that's the restaurant" i say to her and she finds his contact and calls him

——ringgg ———
"hi who is this"
"hey this is Lauren on Aniyah's phone ."
"Aniya-OOHH gurl i need to save numbers i never know who's calling me"

he was such a Gemini

"Do you by any chance have my phone ? I lost it last night ."
"YES you had us worried sick ! What happened to you? You just disappeared- i was like well damn is she okay ?!? and i saw your purse on the floor so i just grabbed it . I was actually going to drop it off after work"
"um no it's okay i'll come pick it up now " i reply ignoring Aniyah's questioning glare
"gtg , Nates here bye!" he says and hangs up abruptly

"Why didn't you go home with Ana and Josh ?" she asks tilting her head to the side in confusion

no ..not now please

" i have to get ready i have someone waiting out side for me" i say quickly rushing out to my room .
————-
As i walked in my room i see Taco laying on the bed sleeping and i give her a kiss on the forehead . I double wrap my hair in a bonnet so it doesn't get wet and jump in the shower . Aggressively scrubbing my skin , a tear falls down my eye as flashes of that man's hands blind me .
it's okay , you're safe now
Between the steaming hot shower and my Loofah, my skin is an angry red color by the time i force myself to stop .

i still feel dirty

Realizing Axel is still waiting outside for me, i hurry and wash the makeup from last night off of my face and step out . What should i wear ? I don't even know where he was taking me. ..i decided on some black boyfriend jeans , red flannel , a white crop top and some black and white vans . My butterfly tattoo on my side peeks through and i  smile- remembering how i got it .

I put on some strip lashes, hoop earrings and some lip gloss and walk out of my bathroom ready to leave . I grab my black comfort sweater from the closet. This over sized black sweater has been through alot with me and i feel at peace when ever i wear it . My mind wanders to the first time i put it on .

*****Flashback to Lauren at 8 years old******

"Honey!? put on a sweater we have to leave NOW !"
"Where are we going mommy?" i ask sleepily as she barges in my room
"Stop asking questions! get up now we have to go!" she pulls a bag out and starts throwing Papers and clothes in it .
i get up and run to my parent's room to get a sweater from my dad's closet . I loved his sweaters . They were warm and he always smelled like cinnamon. i slip on a random black one and run to my room to put some flats on .