ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ + ᴋɪᴅs. : ✔️

A/N: ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴀᴛᴇ. (ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs.)

D

/N - daughter name
S/N - son name

TY:He would definitely stay home and just watch TV. After hours of your son balling his eyes out Ty seemed unfazed. But after awhile he got tired if it and just sat S/n down and they spent their time watching Transformers and eating Ramen noodles.

OLI: Your daughter got mad and jumped down the stairs even after you repeatedly told her not to. So, you took away her candy bag and told her no trick or treating. She cried and yes you definitely gave her a hug but that was not a good enough reason to get her punishment off. Oliver felt bad.

"Daddy I don wanna stay homeee" D/n said, giving Oli her famous puppy eyes.

Oli was way too soft today. "Come on sweetie.."

"Yayy!!" They hoped in the car and drove to their local trusty Walmart. "Daddy wut are we doin here?"

"Mama said no Trick or Treating but she didn't say we couldn't buy our own candy~"

Your daughter gasped. "YAYYY!!!"

SEB: He'd just go out with you to the office and bring S/n with you guys. It was a Halloween party anyways so. If you can't go Trick or Treating might as well go to a bored office party right?

REGIE: He doesn't care if you said no. He'd go and he'd take his son with him.

"Mann- fuck dat bitch."

"Yeh!! Fuc dat bih!"

"Hey, only I can say that." He rose his eyebrow as your son looked down. "But we still goin Trick or Treatinnn~"

"Yehhhhh!!"

"If ma boy wanna go, we goin" You think that's why Regie was always the favorite parent.

DARREN: He'd tell himself he'd go. But he never actually would.. he's way too scare of you. And your son was already half alseep when he got in trouble for put lip stick all over the walls.

So he was dead asleep when you left. So Darren didn't really have a reason to go Trick or Treating anyways.

S/n is definitely spending too much time with Uncle Regie.

RYAN: He'd definitely go. He doesn't care what you say. He'd bring his babygirl out and wear matching princess outfits with her anyday.

When he walked out that door in a pink Sleeping Beauty dress with his daughter in a Cinderella costume next to him while both of them did a model walk, swaying their hair. Nothing was going to get in his way. Not even you and a long, long talk about rules. And totally hitting him hard several times..

JUSTIN: He'd go but he'd make sure to get home way before you did so it wouldn't be obvious. He thought they were clear till you found their secret stash of candy. You scolded him and told D/n that lying was never a way to get what you want and it's just easier to tell the truth.

So.. you lied too.

But she didn't need to know that.

KANE: He'd stay home like a good boy. Even though he got kind of angry at you because he worked hard on his father and son anime costume, S/n being Luffy and Kane as Zoro. Since Luffy is always getting into trouble.. Kane immediately thought about his son every time he watched an episode.

ANGEL: Angel loves you too much to disobey you. He stayed in, so him and D/n just slept till you came back home. But you couldn't fully say no to your daughter. She was so cute with her chubby cheeks and puppy dog eyes. So, you brought a big bag of candy and you spent the whole night eating it, it caused. A massive stomach ache but to you guys, it was definitely worth it.

luv, authory poo ☆