𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ✔️

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓

[sᴏɴɢ: ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs ᴘᴇᴛ - Mᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ]

𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘚 - 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙x𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛, 𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎

:"ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ.. ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ..."

The girl smiled as her history teacher gave his eyes to her, staring her dead in the eyes. She found him very cute, but also hot. Smoking.

He turned around continuing his lesson.

She bite her lip and smirked at his hands as they moved across the board as he explained dates and times of random wars she didn't care about. She squeezed her legs together thinking about all the things he's done to her.

She chewed her nails and tapped her pencil on her paper that was blank. But her mind certainly wasn't. She thought, no.. she replayed images in her mind that made her expesily happy. Oh, the things she'd never forget.. the dates and movie nights that always filled her mind.

Yes she was young, and he was 30 but, she didn't care, neither did he. Except when his wife was around.

Yes he had a wife... and kids. Three kids, which made this situation a whole lot worse.

It was already illegal enough. So if anyone found out.. he'd be in jail and she'd be in deep shit.

Y/n was practically completely zoned out now.

"Y/n, would you like to answer this one?" She shook her head coming back to reality.

"H- uh?"

"World War 2 started..?"

"Eighteen... twenty.. "

"1939 sir!" A girl interupped Y/n, she immediately rolled her eyes. He wanna be teachers pet- of course, Y/n was the actual.

Mr. Nguyen nodded bluntly. As the girl, Char smirked and bit her lip at him. Y/n glared at her as her secret lover went back to his lesson.

Ryan smirked to himself, he loved how Char would flirt with him. Not because he liked it, but because either always pissed the hell out of Y/n. She always hated when anyone flirted, got too close to her man. But of course.. they didn't know it was.

Ryan Nguyen.

Also known as: The hot history teacher.

Every girl knew about him. And all the boys hated him for raising all the girls expectations about how they should look. And it didn't help that he was 30.. All the girl were either 18 or under aged. But that wasn't going to stop him from his dear Y/n.

°°°
"Ms. Liang, I need to see you after class.. your recent test score was not good," Ryan spoke, lying.

She got a 99% on her last test. She only missed one question.

Out of fifty.

That, is a very good grade. But.. he wanted to see her, to really see her. Like all the other times. Those were the times he cherished.