𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 ✔️

A/N: This is sort of a part two of the RIO song (i wanna party ~ i wanna samba ~ ykyk that one) imagine i did. So I'm kinda jus gonna continue that vibe.
!!Itallics = lyrics!!

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

{ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ: Rɪᴏ }
[ sᴏɴɢ : ғʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - Jᴀᴍɪᴇ ғᴏxx ]

:"ʸᵉᵖ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐʸ ᵇᵒʸ."

The sunset was bright and colorful as the five sat on an empty trolley as it drove itself on the tracks around the city to their next destination. Trees of many colors passed.

Sebastian sat next to Y/n in the front, with Oliver, Regie, and Ty a few seats back. The two infront were silent, but a comfortable silent. Well, at least for the girl. She closed her eyes, took in a breath and smiled. Which Sebastian very much noticed. His heart beat quickly as his cheeks grew a red tint. He awkwardly sat, his legs were spread and he had his arms out.

Ty smirked and pulled out his phone and texted the younger man beside her.

Tyty:
Get closer ~

Sebb <3:
Don't worry, I got it :)

Sebastian put his phone down and closed his legs, scooting. A little closer to the girl, makign their handcuffs rattle. They had yet to get those things off. They left a small red mark on both of their wrists but it was over all okay up to this point.

Y/n smiled to herself at Sebastian's actions but pretended not to notice.

"There he goes!" Ty whispered to the two men he was smashed between. "That's my boy! ~"

Seb tried to sneekily put his arm around the girl but she had seen his arm and looked at him. Oliver chuckled at his little brothers actions.

When Sebastian saw she had looked he quickly pulled his arm away and yawned. "Oo. I- is it hot?" Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I - I think I'm sweating. I didn't even think it was possible because it's sort of chilly and yet- look!" Seb yanked up his arm, showing the pit stain he'd gotten.

"Oh- uh.. wow. Okay.. Yeah." She said carefully looking away.

"Yup. Thas ya boy alright.." Oliver whispered to Tyler as Regie put his hand over his eyes and tried not to cackle.

Ty sighed as he was shocked by Seb's actions. "Okay, so he needs a lil help. Com' on, lets give em sum ~" He paused and smirked. "Set the mood."

Ty shook his eyebrows up and down, elbowing Oliver. Regie then got an idea.

"Ight look, I'm on it-" He smirked "I know how to, set ~ the ~ moood. ~"

Regie stood up and jumped over the seats and climbed over some too. Keeping a seat of distance between him and the two infront. Y/n turned her head and listened, so did Sebastian.

"Check it out." Regie added a dramatic pause. "G- g- g- get it girl. G- g- get it girl. Take her, take her to the floor." Regie started moving his hips up and down. "Show her, show her how you roll. Drop it, drop it, drop it low. Drop it, d- dr- drop it low ~"