ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs. : ?✔️

TY: Yes. Being as is, in a house full of men of course he would be. All the shirtless-ness, the thirst traps, the random flirting, and their height that Tyler lacked.. he felt sort of imitated because of them but anytime they would go too far with a prank or flirt you'd yell at them and spend the next two days inseparable from Ty just to show that you are taken.

OLI: Only if it were needed. Like if some guy just randomly walked up to you and asked you for your number, or one of the members got a little too close for comfort.

SEB: Yes. He was always bullied for his figure. Which left some small questions in his mind if he really was the best for you.

But obviously he is and you continuously have to aggressively love on him because he's your whole world and you can not have your world think bad about himself and picture you with some weirdo.

REGIE: Absolutely. He made a whole hoodie just for you that says "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BACK OFF!" With a giant picture of you and him together. Front and back. No man can look, touch, or talk to you without his promission. And he's so clingy when you're with the guys too. Just for an extra peice of 'she's mine' to the room.

DARREN: Disappointingly yes. Darren needs one sentence of reassurance, but after that he's good and gives you all the hugs you could ever ask for.

RYAN: Definitely. When you're out of the house, and there's a male at the cash register he pays. Well- if that guy is decent looking at least, or over eighteen of course. And when you join him on a game, if any says anything about you being a girl he immediately kills them or just straight up leaves the game.

JUSTIN: No. He really doesn't care who you talk to cause he trusts you, but he can be.. not jealous but.. more as if, second guessing the guy you're talking to. So at most he'll kiss you and give you a PHAT hug right infront of them just to make sure.

KANE: Sometimes. Only if the guy is really flirting or gets too close to you. Then he'll watch and see if he does something else. No one ever has so he hasn't needed to use any of his.. weird looking ninjitsu..

luv, author poo ☆