𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✔️

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

:"ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ, ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ?"

She walk down the aisle as she bit her touge, she looked at the clock. The whole kingdom watched in tourchure as she smirked. The king didn't know what was coming for him. It was the happiest day of his life. Marrying the woman of his dreams, turning her into his queen. That's exactly how he planned to treat her.

"Do you take this woman..." The pastor sighed sadly. "To be your future queen.."

"I do." The blonde haired man smiled. She smiled back, a fake. The king stared at her closely, he couldn't have been happier in this moment.

I'm gonna rule this nothing town.

"Do you take this man to.. be your new king."

Watch me as I make them bow.

"I do,"

The old man held up her crown. "Then by the power vested in me.."

They should see me in a crown..

She looked into to his ocean eyes that she once fell for. But now.. never. "We now.. have a new queen.." She smirked.

Visions I vandalize. I was practically wearing a warning sign.

And now.. thanks to his stupidity.. the world is mine.

The crowd yelled in aginy but then went silent as the king arose his arm. He knew the towns people didn't agree but he didn't care, he was madly in love. But if he knew her secret.. he'd have her hung by the neck.

I like the way you all.. scream.. But your silence is my favorite sound you peasants. Besides.. I'm gonna make you bow..

One by one

One by one..

She stepped off the podium hearing the crowds whispered. They saw the visions. Horrific visions.

And all were of her.

"Which one is worse, living or dying first?"

"With her as queen. Dying."

They whipsered all around as she walked down the aisle in the opposite way from before. Some cried. Some in fear. But one.. was happy..

Excited.

The two newly weds walked down the long aisle. Oliver, her love, he threw a note to her. Which landed right in between her breasts. When she exited the doors. She opened it and it read.

'Come over baby... I think your pretty'

The two walked into the next ball room and closed the doors.

She smirked. "Hey baby.." She heard a rarity voice say from behind her grabbing her waist. She sighed as he turned her around. She smiled purely like she's okay.

"I'm not your baby.."

"What do you mean love..?"

"You've seen me in a crown" The king rose his eyebrows as blood poured from his stomach, he fell to the concrete ground hard. Blood slapped on the marble walls around them. "And as your queen but now.. it's time to be a widow"

"We're gonna rule this nothing town" A deep voice said. She looked up at him smirking. "We're gonna make em bow."

"One by-"