𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✔️

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

[ sᴏɴɢ: ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs - ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ ]

:"ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ!"

The girl rolled her eyes. "I don't need to marry father-"

"Well suck it up because you will! No matter what you say!"

"Fath-"

"ENOUGH! YOUR MOTHER HAS DISCIDED!" The princess huffed and looked at the ground as her father stomped out of the room.

°°°
The queen had to make an oppointment so she couldn't be at this.. memorable event. But the king stood off his thrown and gave a speech to the hundred-thousand prince's that stood in rows, backs straight and heads up.

"The one who she chooses shall be... her king! Second in command to her!" The men all shouted at that happily.

King's were always second, not matter what. The woman ruled, they made the disicions and everything that had to do with their kingdom. The woman's kingdom no matter what.

Once the Queen had died, then was the king could rule. But anytime before he is either nothing, or second best.

The princess, Y/n, rolled her eyes and stood up from her hidden sqaut. "Can we just be honest?" Her father looked at her, as she stood above them all on the stair case.

"Now, standing above you today," The king put up his hand that pointed to her as she smirked at all the men below her. She slowly walked down. Humming a stable melody to herself. Staring at the men. Some were tall, or small, some being huge or thin. Soem of them gave her the creeps and some gave her butterfly.

But she never showed it.

"These are the requirements.."

"Since you think you can be my-" She fixed one guys hair, since it was all messy and in his face. "One and only true love.."

The princess stepped in the middle of the front row of the crowd of men and started speaking again but not before her father bowed to her. She just contiued looking at them all one by one. "Step one: You must except that I'm a little out my mind." Some males eyes had widened, so she smirked and went on, walking up and down the aisles of men.

"Step two: This is a waste if you can't walk me down the finish line." She fixed some booties or ties.

She had to button up ones tux that as uneven and dirty. "Step three: Give me passion, don't make don't of my fashion." Some had already quietly walked out, but she continued.

She had made eye contact with a man that had an evil-ish look on his face. So she walked up to him and slapped his face, making him smirk.

"Step four: give me more, give me more, more."

She pulled up her dress, just above her foot, of which she wore peach colored Vans to match her cream and soft peach colored dress. She then lifted her foot right to the man's balls area. He immediately feel to the ground, groaning in pain as she pulled his hair and slammed his face to the ground. A distant "DAMN-" was heard from one of her gaurds, which he was soon hit on the shoulder for by a much shorter one.