╰☆ 1 ☆╮

A/N: I am not sure who the artist is for the image, if you do know please do let me know ^^ and no hate to Shuichi's lover COUGH COUGH KAEDE I absoutely LOVE kaede

╰┈ "Kokichi's POV | 1st Person"

.

.

.

.

.

Huh.?

Who are you?

.

Not gonna tell me? How boringg!!

Hm? What's with that worried look forr! I haven't killed anybody yet so!!

I'm joking I will never kill anybody!

Or maybe will I? Am I lying or am I telling the truth?

You're asking me about why am I crying?

Ugh stop asking questions about this it's like none of your concern!

.

.

.

Okay I maybe I will tell you why since you're practically dying to know! Soooo like sit back tight and get ready for me to rant about this!

---------------------------------

Why can't I tell him? Why just fucking why I want to tell him how much I'm crazy about him I want to tell him how much I'm madly in love with him. Why can't I just tell Saihara that I want to be his? Everytime I talk to him I can't help but beam with joy, this is something I've been dying for who knows how long. Every time I try, I just back down, at times Shuichi notices that I look 'sad' or 'miserable'. I want to tell him how I really feel about this guy but in the end.

I can't.

I can't make myself to do it, I don't have the courage, It's been so long since I've been in love with him I want to build up confidence to for once tell him how I really feel.

In the end, I lie. I lie and his smile turns into a frown.

I ended up walking away from him yesterday just to hide the fact that I don't want him to find out, not just yet. Surely he knows by now right? He is one hell of a detective, the best one I've ever met! He could solve any mystery if he really put his mind to it.

--

╰┈ "Kokichi's POV | 3rd Person"

Kokichi thought to himself about all the negative things about him on one hand whilst on the other hand he thought of Shuichi. He was very doubtful about ever confessing his love to Saihara, after all why would he ever want to be with a liar like Ouma, he'd seen the slight hatred in Shuichi's eyes towards him.