╰☆ 3 ☆╮

I have a maths exam this morning.

╰┈ "Shuichi's POV| 1st Person"

I stared at Ouma's door with a blank expression, I was completely frozen and yet so confused as to why he's acting like this. 'Of course I felt a bit bad for the other but there's really much I could do', I thought to myself, good minute passed yet I haven't moved away from the door. At this point I gave up with this, Kokichi wasn't going to let me in and talk this through.

I ended up walking out of the freezing-like building; the outside where everything felt so real yet so fake appeared in my eyes, looking so out of place each time I blink once; the breeze brushing over my nose, making me shiver.
My eyes wandered around the place as soon as I forced myself to walk again.

'I need to take my mind off this, who should I visit first?'
I had to choose between all my classmates of who I'd meet up with first. Of course I went with the safest option, I decided on Akamatsu, she could possibly help me by clearing my mind.! She is after all my girlfriend right? It's best if I spend as much time with her!

20 minutes passed and I finally found my love just sitting at the garden, perhaps writing new notes for a song on the piano she'll play.
"Ah, Akamatsu.! I've been looking for you"
I couldn't help but smile at her, her being near me was enough to keep me ecstatic, in a way I've never felt before.

"Saihara! Hello! And oh you have? My apologies dear! I've just been distracted by the lovely view of the garden. Trying to get inspiration hah!"
Akamatsu replied, hearing her soft voice made my heart flutter.

"No worries at all, I'm just.. Glad to know you're safe"

10 minutes, 30 minutes, turning into a full hour, Kaede and I haven't stopped talking non stop, her voice sounded like some sort of melody, a key to my locked heart.
The more we spoke to the other, the more I began to forget about the Kokichi situation.

Oh.
Something hit me, as if it was turning to make me remember, I was trying to forget about Ouma and focus on Akamatsu, yet I felt like I had to find out more, and at least try to help the other not be miserable you could say?

I excused myself from Akamatsu, we both stood up and I instantly felt something soft being pressed on my left cheek. Kaede planted a gentle kiss, making me blush a little.

I didn't know what to do but I ended up returning the favour, we both parted ways. For what ever reason I felt like I had to go to my dorm. I had no idea why, I had the urge to go.

I don't know how long it took me to arrive at my door yet It felt like it took ages, usually it doesn't take that long, why did this feel so different?

I forcefully opened the door, locking It as soon as I entered my bedroom. I explored my own room for a little until I noticed a letter on my desk. Reminding me that it's Kokichi's letter.
I took one step at a time to my chair, making myself sat down on it, and only drawing my focus onto the letter and the letter only.

'Dear Saihara,
Does that even sound right? Ah whatever!
Actually no I'll start over'
Crossed out. Not the best handwriting I've seen..

'To Shuichi Saihara,
You are probably wondering whyyy I'm writing to you instead of pestering you. I don't have the guts to tell you in person.

Gonna make this short tho!
Saihara. You have like literal no idea how much I adore you, your smile, your laughter, your voice, your personality, your looks, you're the most gorgeous, handsome person I've ever met in my life. Words can't describe how perfect you are in my eyes I love everything about you and I don't know why. Everything. I adore it all, every time I'm around you, I don't know why but I feel complete?
I don't understand why I feel this way, there must be a mistake as to why I feel this way, it's like I've known you for ages, maybe before we all got into this mess?
I love being around you, at times I can't lie when I'm with you. Why does it have to be you? I'm way out of your league anyway! Ugh so unfair..

What I'm trying to say is that I lov-
Like?
Love.
I love you Shuichi Saihara.
I have no doubt in that at all.
I'd understand you will definitely not want to see me at all. Understandable.
I just hope that after this you won't hate me.
Actually no.
I wouldn't care if you hated me, it'll probably help me get over you faster.
I love you Saihara.
I'm sorry about this. It was a mistake.

-K.O'

I let out a sigh, hiding the letter in my desk and then afterwards just starring down, not knowing that I was going to do at all.
"Oh Ouma, what am I ever going to do with you?"

As I continued to stare at my desk, my mind went completely blank again, until rested my head on the desk, falling asleep on it.

╰┈ "Chapter 3 - end"
I ran out of ideas to continue this chapter lmao but it's for once Saihara's POV yippe 💀💀

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

-Nik