Y/n vs Karen The woman of Darkness!

You had then walked into the next room which was Painted Black with very Little white actually being shown since this was for the theme of Dark types, and soon You were met with the Beauty of this Woman.

Karen (A member of the elite 4/ She specializes in Dark-type Pokemon/ Despite her unfortunate Name she is a very Kind, encouraging, and Inspiring young woman who challenges every Trainer who goes past her)

Y/n: Hello there are you Karen?

Karen: Yes I am a young Trainer, and I am the Last Trainer you shall meet before you shall Get to the champion, so let's see if You're as strong as everyone says you are!

Y/n: Right!

Karen: Go Umbreon!

Y/n: Go Bellossom!

Karen: Umbreon use Sand Attack!

Y/n: Bellossom use Quiver dance!

They both then Began to Launch their Moves as Bellossom quickly Gained Sp. Atk and Speed as Her Accuracy have quickly been Lowered!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay now I need to think of A Good Idea of how to beat this Umbreon. Hmm... I got it! (Out of thoughts) Bellossom use Magical Leaf repeatedly!

Karen: Umbreon counter it with Swift!

They both then Began to Launch their attacks and since they both never miss they began to create some Massive explosions, but Bellossom's were far more powerful thanks to Quiver dance and soon it overpowered Umbreon's swift, and Umbreon was hit so hard it was sent flying into A Wall Behind Karen!

Y/n: You did it Bellossom!

Bellossom: Yay!!

Karen: Good, Job but for now On I have the Type advantage! Go Murkrow! Use Icey Wind!

Murkrow then Began to Shoot out A Cold Icey wind from its wings But you came prepared!

Y/n: Bellossom counter it with Moonblast!

Bellossom then Began to charge A Pink ball of energy and shot it at Murkow and Murkrow quickly dodged it!

Karen: Murkow use Shadow Ball!

Y/n: Bellossom use Moon Blast again!

Bellossom then launched Another Pink Ball and It countered Murkow's Shadow ball creating A Huge explosion!

Karen: Now use Drill Peck!

Murkrow then quickly began to fly towards Bellossom with him spinning like A Drill and his beak glowing white, so you quickly Got an Idea!

Y/n: Bellossom Grab him!

Bellossom then Grabbed him by the Beak!

Y/n: Now use Moon Blast!

She then fired it, Point Blank, at Murkrow and she Knocked it out!

Karen: Good Job, But I still have my ace and it has the type advantage against yours. Go Houndoom!

Y/n: Okay Bellossom be on your best Guard, he has some powerful fire attacks!

Bellossom: Right!

Karen: Houndoom Use Fire Fang!

Houndoom then Began to try to bite into Bellossom but she kept on dodging!

Y/n: Bellossom use Moonblast!

Karen: Houndoom use Snarl!

Houndoom then Shoot out A Sound attack of Dark energy waves and it countered The moon blast and destroyed it while also Hurting Bellossom!

Karen: Now use Smog!

Houndoom then began to shoot out A Poisonous smog out of its Mouth towards Bellossom but you thought of an Idea!

Y/n: Bellossom use Safeguard!

Bellossom: Right!

Bellossom then Began to coat herself in An aura that Protected her from being Poisoned!

Karen: Houndoom use Fire Fang!

Y/n: Bellossom counter it with Drain Punch!

Bellossom then Punched Houndoom on the snout and Began to drain it of Health as Bellossom regained Health, and soon Houndoom was Knocked out!

Karen: You did A Really Great Job, You have won! (Blushing) You truly are an amazing Trainer like everyone says

You then caught the hint and walked over, and Swooned her before Kissing her.

Y/n: You Love me don't you?

Karen: (Blushing) Yeah...

Y/n: Meet me in New Bark town, because you A Part of the Harem Now

Karen: (Blushing) T-Thank you

Karen then Left, as you turned to your Explorer Pokemon.

Y/n: It's time for the Champion, You Guys ready?

Pokemon: YEAH!

Y/n: Great! Now Let's do this!

You all then walked in to face the Champion of Johto!