An Invitation to the School of Magic!

It was A Normal day around the Mansion until Shouta got some Mail, and he had gotten A Huge Letter with some Huge News! He Has Been Invited to learn under the greatest Magician in the world!

Shouta: HOLY FRICK!

Chibiusa: Honey, Language!

Shouta: Sorry...

Chibiusa: That's Okay

Chibiusa then Kissed him on the cheek Making him Blush. Kobayashi then Took A Look at the Letter.

Kobayashi: You wait, you are going to learn under Merlin the Great in Great Britain?

Y/n: Oh Cool! I know Merlin, Great Chick!

Kobayashi: ... She's A Woman?

Y/n: Yeah, Merlin's A Woman

Kobayashi: I did not know that

Y/n: You learn something new everyday, Okay Shouta hold onto me I'll teleport you there

Chibiusa: Wait! I'm coming too! I'm Not leaving my Shouta Baby Behind!

Kobayashi: I'm coming too, I'm very interested

Y/n: Anyone else Likes to come?

Tohru Then soon came by from dusting some shelves.

Tohru: I wanna come too! I got some grievances with King Arthur

Y/n: Anyone else?

Elma: I'm coming too to keep Tohru under control

Tohru: Hey!

Y/n: Anyone else?

Lucoa: I'm coming too! I can't bear the thought of leaving Shouta Baby Behind!

Shouta: (Sigh) Oh God they're Multiplying...

Y/n: Alright, we're Making this A Trip then! Let's Pack up everyone!

Timeskip!

You were all flown by Plane towards London since It's way less Suspicious than Flying by Dragon, and Now you were all exploring the sights!

Chibiusa: Wow, Look it's the Statue of Boudica!

Tohru: Tch, what's so Great about some Barbarian?

Chibiusa: What? Some Barbarian? Look, Boudica was the Queen of the Iceni Tribe after her husband died, and fought off the Roman empire with superior skill and tactics! Her name literally means Victory!

Tohru: I still don't see what's so Great about her

Chibiusa: You're not easy to Impress Auntie Tohru

Y/n: Look we need to get ahead since it's Going to be Dark soon

Kobayashi: Where are we staying?

Y/n: Oh I know the perfect place, Just follow me

Miles of Walking Later...

So After Miles of Walking, You had all ended up outside of London and into the countryside where there was this Huge Mansion, and you quickly used A Special Knock on the door, and it was opened up by A Timid Looking Man.

???: Yes?

Y/n: Hey, It's me Y/n. It's been A Few Generations but I think you would recognize me, right Escanor

Escanor: Oh Yes, Master Y/n, It's been terribly so Long, I could barely recognize you! My Bad!

Escanor (One of the Seven deadly sins/ He is the Deadly sin of Pride and even though he doesn't look like it, he can be very Prideful, especially during the day/ He Is at his Most Powerful during exactly at Noon/ He is to be Feared)

Y/n: It's Okay, Now can you contact Merlin?

Escanor: Of course, Master Merlin, Master Y/n is finally here for you, He has that new student you wanted, Shouta I believe!

Just then one of the most beautiful women ever Just showed up and Smirked.

Merlin: Oh Y/n, It's Been too Long, A Few Hundred Years I believe, and I see you Brought my Student for me, Hello Shouta my Name is Merlin and I shall be your Teacher for now On

Merlin (One of the deadly Sins/ She is the Deadly sin of Gluttony/ She Loves Knowledge and will Glut herself on it/ She is very Powerful in all forms of Magic/ She Actually served King Arthur back in her day, and She now serves as A Member of the ...

Merlin (One of the deadly Sins/ She is the Deadly sin of Gluttony/ She Loves Knowledge and will Glut herself on it/ She is very Powerful in all forms of Magic/ She Actually served King Arthur back in her day, and She now serves as A Member of the Sins)

Shouta: (Blushing) O-Oh No...

Chibiusa then Hugged him Smiling.

Chibiusa: Don't worry Shouta Baby, I belive in You~!

Shouta: (Sigh) I can do this!

Merlin: I love that Attitude