Sarada vs Loki!

Heimdall: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU LOVE IT? I BET YOU DID! NOW OUR NEXT FIGHT IS BETWEEN TWO PRETTY MUCH BETWEEN TWO TRICKSTERS! It is... SARADA L/N Versus GOD OF MISCHIEF LOKI!

The entire Arena cheered again as Sarada fixed her Glasses annoyed.

Sarada: Now why did they call me A Trickster?

Math: Well you got those Shirangan Eyes

Sarada: Yeah but those are Illusions not Tricks, I'm Just going in

Y/n: Hey Sarada?

Sarada: Yeah Dad?

Y/n: I Belive in You

Sarada: (Blushing) T-Thanks...

Sarada then walked out onto the Field as Trickster God himself appeared before her in A Puff of Smoke!

Loki: Hahahahahaha! Welcome, My Dear Girl. Are you ready for A World of wonders?

Sarada: No

Loki: Oh You're A Smart one I see, As Smart as an Asier God I might say! Names Loki, God of Mischief!

Loki (The Norse god of Mischief/ He is pretty Much A Dick to everyone and was severely punished for it at the end/ He is the Father of The goddess of Death Hella, The Wolf Fenrir, and The world Serpent Jor'mon Gondor/ He was also the Man who turne...

Loki (The Norse god of Mischief/ He is pretty Much A Dick to everyone and was severely punished for it at the end/ He is the Father of The goddess of Death Hella, The Wolf Fenrir, and The world Serpent Jor'mon Gondor/ He was also the Man who turned Fafnir into A Dragon)

Sarada: Sarada

Loki: Not A Happy Camper I see! Well come on I'll give you a Free hit! Just do it, I dare you

She then Grabbed A Kunai and Impaled him, but he simply poofed into Smoke!

Sarada: W-What?

Just then A Hundred more Loki's Showed up!

Loki: Hahahahahaha!! You think it would be that easy! Try and Fight me Now!

Sarada: Hmph, Okay then, Let me try something

She then began to bring forth up A Summoning Circle!

Sarada: Summoning Jutsu!

And soon she summoned A Giant Snake that you and Naruto were terrified of!

Manda: Now why did you summon me Here Now?

Manda (You Met him Before/ Giant Snake that serves Orochimaru/ Kinda Genocidal and Crazy)

Sarada: I need you to destroy him!

Manda: That I can do

Manda then Began to swing his tail Wildly destroying all of the Loki Clones Sarada then Began using her Shirangan to Look past the Illusion as she soon Spotted The Real Loki!

Sarada: Here we Go! Chidori Rasengan!!

She then took her Attack and slammed it into Loki's chest as soon he Began to Puke up Blood and Was sent flying into A Wall gushing Blood from his Mouth and Nose!

Heimdall: AND THE WINNER IS SARADA L/N!

Brunhilde: That was surely Impressive. I had feared she wasn't strong enough to Handle A God

Alvtir: You think!? We could have seriously been Screwed back there! She could have Died!

Alvitr (She is the 10th Valkiyre Sibling/ She is Possibly the Older Twin sister of Hlokk but nothing is ever confirmed/ She pretty Much has the personality as Hlokk but she's also pretty much done dealing with Peoples Bullcrap, but secretly cares ...

Alvitr (She is the 10th Valkiyre Sibling/ She is Possibly the Older Twin sister of Hlokk but nothing is ever confirmed/ She pretty Much has the personality as Hlokk but she's also pretty much done dealing with Peoples Bullcrap, but secretly cares for them)

Brunhilde: Trust me if that would have happened, there would have been Hell to Pay, and by Hell, to Pay I mean every single God here would die

She then looked at you, As she almost shivered in fear from Just feeling your Power spike From Seeing Sarada Possibly Getting Hurt