Imprisoned!/ Black Frieza!

Soon you had Your eyes Shot Open, as Blood was Pouring from your eyes and Mouth, and you Looked around your Surroundings to see where you were At! 

You saw that your clothes were torn with No Shirt and Just Pants, You have Been Hooked up 666 Divine Chains, and you were in A Pure White Void with no signs of an Exit or anything.

Y/n: (Sigh) How... How did I BLEGH... Get here...

You then Began to Piece your memories together as you were able to Build up A Comprehensive story.

Flashback!

You were walking home from school when suddenly you felt A Massive Presence when soon You Turned Behind you, and Frieza was standing there and snuck up on you!

Frieza: Hello Monkey

Y/n: Oh Hi Frieza. Wait, FRIE-GAH!!

He then Punched you in the gut Making you fall to your knees!

Y/n: That was... A Cheap... Shot...

Frieza: Oh I know

Y/n: How did you get to earth without getting detected? And where is your Army?

Frieza: Oh Please Monkey I don't need them to Back me up anymore, and I know Your Friends will be coming soon so I know I'll need to end this Quickly

Y/n: Good, Becuase I ain't Holding back on your Racist Ass! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You then MUISSJ3 As all 12 Universes Shook in your Power, and Frieza Smirked!

Y/n: Scared?

Frieza: Oh By Far the Contrary, I have been wishing for A Good fight. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

He then Turned Golden!

Y/n: Golden Frieza? I can easily beat that

Frieza: Now Please I am Just testing the waters

Y/n: WELL FIGHT ME THEN!

You then Punched him as the Multiverse Trembled, and Frieza shockingly took it!

Y/n: NANI!?

Frieza: Tch, I suppose I do need to Power Up

Y/n: EXCUSE ME WHAT!?

Frieza: Hohohohohohohohoho! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The entire Multiverse then Began to Tremble once again as Frieza unleashed A New form Much to your shock and Horror!

Y/n: I-Impossible... W-What is this?

Frieza: HOHOHOHOHO! Please I know It'll sound Contrived but Please Refer to me as... Black Frieza

 Black Frieza

Black Frieza

Frieza: Or you can call me My Ni-!

You then Punched him in the face!

Y/n: YOU DON'T GET TO USE THAT WORD FRIEZA!! EVER!!

And Shockingly Frieza just smirked.

Frieza: Fine you won't get your Pass then Monkey

Y/n: Tch! You Just keep getting more Racist by the Moment. Kaioken X 20!!

The 12 Universes then Began to shake violently as you Began to Repeatedly Punch Frieza, but he simply Blocked them all Until he caught your fists and he then wrapped his Tail around your Neck Choking you!

Y/n: ACK! AGH! ACK!

Frieza: Oh I am going to enjoy this, I always love to attack the weak Underbelly! of my Opponents. Now Don't call Me A Sadist, This is Purely retrebution

Frieza then Lifted you up and began to beat the shit out of you, before shooting A Bunch of death beams at you nearly killing you!

Frieza: Now You may be wondering why I let you Live. Call it A Favor from the Tournament of Power, for Reviving me. I'll let you live this once. You're Family, Friends, and Planet. Hmm? No, They won't be spared. But Now I can't let you stop me

Y/n: ... Blegh... Ugh... 

You then Passed out.

Flashback End!

Y/n: Damn Frieza... I need... To Escape... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

You then began to try and break the divine chains but it had absolutely no effect even when going MUISSJ3!

Y/n: Ugh... I'm not Strong Enough... I need to Train... If not I may never escape...

You then Began to Imagine Train with you constantly fighting against Black Frieza and with every new fight you imagine A New and Creative Way to Kill Frieza over, and Over, and Over, and Over again.

Meanwhile, Two Figures watch in the Distance Interested in You and your Power.