To Jerusalem!/ Gangster Gastino and Hot Pants!

Soon After gathering everything together you and The rest of your team had Taken A Flight to Jerusalem since the Tracker was Pointing to that Spot, and Now you were all at A Hotel Bar!

Math: So A Piece of Jesus is at Jerusalem Huh? Seems fitting

Jolyne: Good Grief we should get Moving already! We don't know who else out there trying to steal Pieces of Jesus

Josuke: I actually Agree

Y/n: Look Guys, I know from anything that the best place to get Information is in Local Bars. Hey, Barkeep, do you know anyone who knows things about the Steel Ball run?

Bartender: Yeah, there's that Guy over there, He's in the darkest Corner of the Bar

Y/n: Right, Thanks

You all then walked over and Saw Who it was!

Y/n: Caesar!?

Caesar?: Me? The Devilishly Handsome Caesar? Oh No, I'm... Uh... Gangster Gastino, Yes, I'm A Drifter who flys on By and I recently joined the Steel Ball Run! Shurorororororo!

Caesar the- Er, I mean Ganaster Gastino (A Famous Drifter who Looks Plenty like Caesar/ Is definitely not Caesar)

Everyone: (Thoughts) How Stupid do you think we are?

Caesar: Oh Fine! I am Caesar, But don't hurt me, I'm Only here to Help!

Math: Then how are we supposed to believe you, You Bastard?

Caesar: Look I'm not happy about it either but even I can realize that Valentine is Messing with Forces out of his Control, and All for one's Lackies are Joining on this Race, but Seriously we can't let anyone gain this Power

Y/n: Hmmm

Jolyne: You can't be Serious!?

Y/n: To Be Honest, It's good to have A Man On the Inside, and It's Only A Temporary Alliance

Jolyne: Tch, Fine

Caesar: Oh Thank you so much, and I have A Surprise! 

He then unwraps A Piece of Cloth and it was A Piece of Jesus!

Y/n: Woah, You Already Have A Piece!?

Caesar: Yep! I am the smartest man in the world! SHURORORORORORO!

Math: Except Vegapunk

Caesar: Oh Screw you!

Just then the Door to the Bar Slammed Open and Looked like A Man with Pink hair walked!

???: You Stole my Piece Caesar!

Caesar: AAAAAAAAAGH! HE FOLLOWED ME!

Y/n: Oh God Who is that And what did you do Caesar?

Caesar: Nothing I swear!

???: Don't Lie you Clown you stole my Piece of Jesus, And the Name is Hot Pants!