The Final Battle: Y/n vs Cynthia!

You walked into the Final room of the elite 4 Building, and Inside was Pretty Much A Plain white room with A Bunch of white boxes everywhere every corner was shining with Neon Blue Lines, and on the other side of the room was Cynthia herself!

Cynthia: Hello Y/n, I have been waiting for this Day ever since you entered Sinnoh

Y/n: Really?

Cynthia: Yes, I know I wanted A Fight and If that person wins I could finally retire. Maybe I could go around the world trying new ice cream flavors~!

Y/n: (Thoughts/Blushing) So Precious~

Cynthia: So you wanna Battle?

Y/n: (Blushing) R-Right! Let's do this!

Cynthia: May this Battle decide our Fates and the fate of the future of Sinnoh!

Cynthia: Go, Spiritomb!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hm, A Dark/Ghost type Huh? It only has one true weakness. (Out of thoughts) Go Gardevior!

You then summoned the Fairy/Psychic Type, as it landed in front of the Evil demon!

Y/n: Gardevior use Dazzling Gleam!

Cynthia: Spirittomb Use Hypnosis!

It then put Gardevior to sleep as you were shocked!

Cynthia: Now use Dream eater Repeatedly!

Spiritomb then Began eating Gardeviors dreams repeatedly as she was slowly losing A Great deal of health, and you had no choice but to return her!

Y/n: Gardevior return. You Fought Well. Pikachu?

Pikachu: You're going down!!

Cynthia: Spiritomb use Hypnosis!

Y/n: Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu then Began to unleash A Thunderbolt creating A Shield around him to Protect him from Spritomb's Hypnosis But Cynthia took the Opportunity!

Cynthia: Spiritomb, Sucker Punch!

Spirit then Smacked Pikachu with its head as he fell back!

Cynthia: Now use Dark Pulse!

Y/n: Pikachu use Electoweb Now!

Pikachu: Got Ya!

Spiritomb then sent out A Darkpulse as Pikachu sent out his electro web and it stopped the blast and Trapped Spritomb!

Y/n: Now Pikachu use Irontail!!

Cynthia: Spiritomb! 

Pikachu then slammed his Irontail into Spiritomb and managed to Knock it out!

Y/n: YES! We did it!!

Just then Spiritomb Just sprung forth back to life!

Y/n: Huh?

Instead of its Usual Body, it shot out A Black Beam which blasted Pikachu and made barely hang on for Life!

Y/n: W-What was that!?

Cynthia: I'm surprised you didn't know Y/n

Y/n: Huh?

Cynthia: That was Destiny Bond, If you take out Spiritomb then It takes out that pokemon as well

Y/n: Pikachu are you Okay?

Pikachu: Ugh... Can't really Move...

Y/n: Okay then, Return. (Thoughts) Damnit, she truly is tough! I need to be careful of her!