Dr. Ferdinand and His Dinosaurs!

After Teaming up with Caesar and Hot Pants you had begun to Track the next Piece of Jesus's Body which was pretty far away, and you all had to Take A Plane to get there, and you were all enjoying yourselves!

Y/n: Okay Guys, We should be coming up on the next piece of Jesus to be expecting Trouble

Math: Right

Josuke: Good, I feel like we are going to have to fight our way to get it

Jolyne: Good Grief, of course, we will, this is the steel Ball run

Caesar: To Be Honest, I Hope this flight ends soon, these Tiny Bags of Peanuts are Just an Insult to Just snacks in General! I swear I could make better peanuts like how I make devil fruits!

Math: So they'll make people Permanently smile too?

Caesar: Silence Ninja!

Meanwhile in the Back of the Plane A Man was waiting around Just reading A Magazine when the Stewardess with The Snacks Came by.

Stewardess: Hi Sir, would you like any Snacks or anything?

???: Hmm... Yes, But I don't need A Snack, My Little Friend Does

Just then His Stand which was A Dinosaur bit down on On the Stewardess's Hand turning her into A Dinosaur as well, Like A Virus and soon they began to attack everyone and bite them turning them into dinosaurs as well except for the Man who Just Smiled.

Hot Pants: You hear that? 

Y/n: Here What?

Hot Pants: It sounds like Dinosaurs

Y/n: Probably is A Screaming Baby don't worry

Just then A Pack of dinosaurs began running over and you got scared!

Y/n: Or Maybe Not!

Hot Pants: You think!? Cream Starter!!

She then created A Wall of flesh between the two parts of the Plane to prevent the dinosaurs from getting through but they began to tear through and Josuke helped as well!

Josuke: Crazy Diamond!!

Crazy Diamond: DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA DORA!!

He then begins to Heal the wall of Flesh along with Cream Starter making more layers of Flesh before soon the dinosaurs Tore Through and Began to surround you all But didn't do anything.

Soon Slow Clapping was heard.

???: Good Job, I would have expected nothing less of all of you, But my Sheer Numbers Make if Difficult to beat my Stand

Y/n: Who are you?

???: My Boy I am One of President Valentines, Most trusted Henchman, Paleotolgist, and Geologist, Dr. Ferdinand

 Ferdinand

Dr. Ferdinand (He is one of the Funny Valentine's Henchman/ He is A Professional Paleontologist and Geologist/ Stand: Scary Monsters)

Math: You Turned these People into Dinosaurs!?

Ferdinand: Indeed I did

Caesar: Oh Please, I can do the same thing with A DNA Sample and some Radiation

You all then gave him A Weird.

Caesar: Which is in Theory! I wouldn't do that!

Ferdinand: So What should I turn one of you into? A Velociraptor? A T-Rex? An Argetinasaurus?

Y/n: You Idiot You'll destroy the Plane!

Ferdinand: All worth the while my dear Boy!

Just then you felt someone Whisper into your ear.

???: I have A Plan

Y/n: Huh? Who is that?

???: I am The way the Truth and the Life. No One comes to the Father, except through me

Y/n: Okay?

Just then A Plan was Whispered into your ear!

Ferdinand: Are you ready to surrender?

Y/: Not Yet! Spinning Nail Gun!!

You then shot out your Nails and began Killing Many of the Raptors distracting them as you then shot out A Ki Blast blowing out A Small Hole in the Plain sending all of the Raptors flying out!

Y/n: Jolyne Now!

Jolyne: Huh? Right!

She then used Stone Free to shoot out some String and it wrapped around A Plan part as the strings wrapped around all of you keeping you all safe, as Ferdinand Fell out!

Ferdinand: This isn't the last time you'll see me!

He then used his Stand to Turn A Pet dog in its Pet carrier into A Pterodactyl and it Grabbed Him by the arms flying him towards land, and as soon the Plane has to make an emergency Landing at A Nearby Airport!

Indeed this isn't the Last time you would see Dr. Ferdinand!