Part 14

Day of their court marriage

It's a secret wedding because they don't want to reveal anything in media. But Shukla's are happy because shehnaaz is going to become a part of their family. Mr&Mrs Shukla always want an ideal daughter in law for their son. Sid is stubborn, agressive and very possessive about his things . On the contrary shehnaaz is calm , innocent and fun loving girl. She grow up in front of their eyes so they have blind faith on her. They know that only she can handle their son and the best thing is when they came to know that sid loves sana it's like a cherry on a cake. What else they need if their son is happy and he will always try to provide all kind of amenities to her. His mother already knew about his son's possessiveness and protective nature. It's the best day of their life their son is getting married.

Sid is happy today but for him sana's happiness also matters don't know why but he wants to talk with shehnaaz is she happy or not?
He know that she is happy but still he want to ask her if she has any kind of problem they will wait for some days for their marriage.

He called shehnaaz and she instantly picked his call.

Sg: hey sid wt hppn iss time call kiy all ok?

Sid: yeah yeah everything is fine

Sg: I am getting ready sid 🙄 aur tum ne mujhe aise hi call kiya

Sid: tyar ho kr kis ko dikhana hai mrs Shukla

She blushed

Sid: now stop blushing baby

Sg: I am not blushing ok 😜

Sid: Sana bcha are you happy with this wedding?

Sg: she noticed seriousness in his voice ..... Hmm obviously sid why are you asking me

Sid: don't know I just hope ki sb kuch tumhare according hi ho... Agr koi v prblm ho toh bta dena

She felt happy he is worried for her. He is such a sweetheart she thought. This man never fails to impress her.

Sg: don't worry sid it was my decision right and I know I will never find a partner like you and mom dad they loves me like their own daughter. I am glad that you care for me but trust me I am happy

He took a sigh of relief

Sid: l love you jaan ...... You know what you are my happiness my life my everything ❤️

She felt so blessed

Sg: now get ready sid

Sid: aww my desperate wifey ....vaise it's court marriage na jyada tyar mt hona nobody has right to look at my girl

She loves his possessive side

Sg: don't wry now bye

_______________________________________

(I don't know much about court marriage bcz I am not married yet ...so jo likha hai bina logics ke chup chap read krlena)

Shukla's with manan reached at court and they are waiting for sana because she will come jay and mahi .

They were talking with lawyer abt procedure and all when Sana reached there.

She is looking breathtaking hot in off shoulder gown , loose curls and dark maroon lipsticks. Sid was continuously staring her without blinking his eyes because his girl is looking like a doll.

She came there and took blessings of his mom dad and greet manan.

Jay come towards sid and said bs kr kitna tadega saley teri hi biwi hai. He came out from his la la land and hit jay on his arm.

Meri biwi Mai jaise mrji dekhu tujhe kya bey, sid said.

Teri biwi huyi ni hai abhi meri saali pehle hai😤 jay shows attitude to sid on which sid chuckled.

We're getting late said lawyer.

They all move inside the court and they were standing in front of judge and their lawyer give them their marriage paper they signed on them .

They also need sign from two witnesses one from groom's side and other from bride's side.

Jay sign as a witness from sana's side and Manik from Sid.

Judge congratulate them after all who don't know about Shukla's.

Outside the court ....

Sid and sana touch feet of his parents together and get their blessings.

Ashok hugged both of them and said I am happy for my both children. Stay happy always .
He took sana in a side hug while sid was showing fake anger to him.

Abhi se fark shuru hogya waah ! Said sid

Rita g Hugged him and said aise kaise mai hoon na

He hugged his mother and show tongue to his father on which they all laugh.

Ashok: ghr chlein sb baki ke rituals v krne hai

They all nodded

All left to Shukla Mansion in their cars

Sidnaaz are in sid's car

Driver was driving the car and sid and sana were sitting on back seats of the car.

Shehnaaz was playing with her fingers when sid hold her hand and she smiled looking towards him .

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead 🥰 while she rested her head on his arm. He wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and stroked it with his thumb. Shiver ran down her spine when his finger touched bare shoulder. She hold his arm tightly in response and he smirked.

He was playing with her fingers nobody is speaking anything they were enjoying the moment or we can say best moment of their life.

She was so lost in his touch. She didn't came to know that when they reached at Shukla house .

All were waiting for them

There was pot filled with rice placed on door and rita g stood there with a plate of pooja in her hand.

She took them in their mandir (in house)

She took vermillion and asked sid to put that on Sana's partition of hair .she closed her eyes in response and she has Happy tears in her eyes. He wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb and nodded in no. Stop crying baby I am with you na he said. She hugged him tightly in front of everyone. He stroked her back.

Bs bs Mera bcha and he kissed her hair. Rita g comes towards them and took her in a motherly hug.

R: you are my strong baby shehnaaz why are you crying?

Sg: Mai roo ni rahi maa

She broke hug and said I am so lucky to have a family like you. Thankyou so much for giving me sidharth maa

She cupped her face and pat her cheeks god bless u sana .

Sid take her to your room and take rest for sometime.

Done

Author

Sorry for late

Keep streaming bhula dunga plz

Thanks