Part 38

Check this story

Back to the story.....

Finally next morning they reached back and rita g and ashok g welcomed them warmly.

They hugged both sana nd sid. When rita g said: kya baat hai bcho tumhare chehre buht glow kr rahe hai ....with a teasing smile

Shehnaaz moved her eyelashes down because of shyness whilst he rubbed his nape .

Rita don't tease my kids they came back after 5 Days let them relax for sometime.

They both took a sigh of relief when dad said this thing but their smiling face again turns into red color when he said: fresh ho jao rest kro dono lunch pr milte hai aur rita don't dare to tease them alone let's come jay nd Manik we will pull their leg during lunch 😂😂

Sid face palmed himself ...

I'm going in my room saying this he left

Rita: I am so happy for you both shehnaaz...you know his smiling face says everything thankyou so much beta for coming in our life .... You are like a sunshine in my sidharth's dark life. I know you wonder how I know all this ..he is not an extrovert person he does not share things with us but I'm his mother who knows him better than me....thanks again beta nd she kissed her forehead

Sg: maa aap beta v kehte ho aur thnx v bol rahe ho aise toh aap mujhe paraya kr rahe ho .... She said dramatically

Rita g chuckled and said god bless you both and stay happy always now go and take rest ...you are tired

.......

Shehnaaz entered in her room and changed in comfortable clothes and goes to balcony where sid is busy on call with someone. She hugged him from back rested her head on his back and her arms wrapped around his chest. Smile appeared on his face , he took her hand close to his lips and softly kissed her palm. She remained in same position for sometime after that he cut the call and pulled her in front of him and hugged her tightly nd hide his face in the crook of her neck .... let's take rest for sometime I know my baby is tired he mumbled and she felt butterflies in her stomach because his lips brushed on her delicate skin. She broke the hug and nodded.

She sat on bed and her head rested on headboard. Come here she gestured him to put his head in her lap he immediately obeyed her. She start ruffling his hair with her soft fingers and said : I want 2days off from office bebu.

He hold her hand near to his chest. You don't need to ask me baby. Take rest I don't have any prblm.

You are forgetting Mr.shukla I'm ur mere employee in office. She said

He frowned when she uttered this. We will make our relation official stop this hide and seek game. I want my wife's time in office also , you know that I can't stay away from you for a second. Even i want your table in my cabin so that you can stay in front of my eyes. We will share cabin and don't ever say that you are my employe.... You are my baby meri jaan ...I love you so much ❤️
He snuggled in her tummy and kissed her there.

She felt so delighted since she understand the depth of his love. She already knew that he love him but to this extend she never know. She cupped his face in her small palms , kissed his forehead and said we will disclose our relation but not now. Let's enjoy this chup chup ke vala romance 🙈

He laughed on her response and sit in front of her like a overexcited baby. So my wifey wants chori chupke vala romance haan .... Not bad I'm more than happy. She slightly slapped his chest and said sleep now.

No...let's make plan hum office mein kaise milenge ek dusre ...he was teasing her to no end and she glared him angrily and said you wanna sleep with me or should I go to mom.

He immediately lay down on her lap whilst she smiled seeing her bebu who is not less than any kid.

He snuggled more and more in her when mischievous idea came in his mind. He pulled her top up and hide his face in her belly start kissing her belly button whereas she fisted his hair in her fist and her other hand were roaming all over his body. He stays in same position for sometime and then said your back will start aching lay down shehnaaz.

It's ok I'm fine I am not sleepy and start patting his head to make him sleep.

He lay down on bed on his back swiftly before she say anything he hold her wrist and pull her over him and said take rest I know you are also tired.

(Imagine bed here)

Without saying anything she obey his order as she is hell tired because of travelling but don't want to show him since she loves it when he behave like babies in front of her.
She was busy in her own world and he covered both of them with duvet and his hands were sensually roaming on her lower back. He was playing with her butts as he love to do this.

They slept in same position and wake up after 2hours.

Sid get up from bed pecked her forehead and made her lay down on bed comfortably.

He changed in black trouser and white t-shirt and looking so appealing. Firstly he decided to wake her but then changed his plan after looking at his cute wife who is sleeping like a baby with pouty lips.
He moves out from bed not before pecking her lips.

When he reached in lobby he saw his friends were also there.

He move there and greet them all whereas jay and Manik was waiting when his mom dad will leave them alone and they will tease him.

They start enjoying their snacks while talking about business and random things.

On the other hand shehnaaz woke up and find herself alone in room she frowned and start talking with herself.... Huhh mujhe uttha nhi skte the kya ..akele hi chalege now everyone will think that I'm lazy . O God sb aa gye honge I should get ready ASAP.

She got ready in sky blue suit and apply kohl in her eyes and pink lipstick on her lips and wear matching jhumkas which enhance her beauty.

She went downstairs in hurry and greet everyone they spend some time with others.

Mera aur mnn nhi likhne ka so bs... Nd yeah minimum 300+ votes. And I do need comments on this part.