Part 47

My story is trending at no. 14 I'm so happiee 😃😃

Sidharth was telling about his trip to his parents and how he got this deal and all were so delighted to hear this.

Dad I will always take shehnaaz with me for all trips. Said Sidharth ...he needs to take permission from his parents not only parents but boss also.

I know it'll gonna happen. Said rita g with a huge smile.

I also want this take her with u wherever you go especially when you go for long time you know how hard it was for us to take care of her. She is just a kid who wants her favourite chocolate and can do anything to get that. Take care of her sidharth you are everything for her you know na. Thought I felt ecstatic that she loves you so much and I find a daughter in law who loves my son not his name and fame.

I will take care of this mom don't worry. He felt happy when he hear praise from his mother.

Let's go to your room I want to look after shehnaaz how's she. Said ashok g

Chliye dad khush ho jayegi aap dono ko dekh kr.

They entered in room where shehnaaz was making cute faces because she is feeling monotonous.
They smile looking at her ashok g was the first one who goes to her.

He strokes her hair lovingly and said how are you my princess.
I'm fine now but I'm getting bore. said like a baby .

Aww my baby is getting bore don't worry today we all will have dinner in your room and spend some time you then my daughter will not get bore.
Ok dad she give him full smile. Aap fresh ho jao I know aap abhi office se aye ho nd I am fine don't worry about me.

Mother son duo is adorning them the way they both were talking with each other it don't seem like he is her father in law and they both totally ignore their presence. Rita g smile on shehnaaz who is making all kind of face while telling him that she is getting bore.

Ok I'll go then we will talk ok Princess. He said

Kbhi mere se toh itne pyar se baat nhi ki... How mean dad .... Said so jealous sidharth

Sidharth jealous kyu ho raha hai agr dad mujhe jyada pyar krte hai toh. She tease him more and they both share hifi.

Koi na meri mom hai I will not talk to you both. He goes towards his mother and hugged her. I love you mom you knows no one loves me in this House except. He said to pretend that he is hurt. But everyone laughs on him.

Tujhe koi aur pyar kre na kre sidharth teri biwi buht krti hai. Said jay who came with mahi to meet shehnaaz as he thought sidharth is in London but na he is here Shukla mansion doing his drama.

Mahi tu kb ayi ...said shehnaaz
When they both noticed that she has Saline and medicines which kept on nightstand. Mahi run towards and hugged her tightly and asked her what happen.
She told her how she fainted and all jay too join where Sidharth was staring shehnaaz.

Enjoy bcha party. Both mr and mrs Shukla left from their so they can spend time together.

With all gossips and leg puLling they spend their time.

They all decided to have dinner in their room first but rita g denied. She said shehnaaz will convince them to eat staple food but she can't because of doctor's instructions.

After dinner sidharth entered in her room where nurse was removing her drip and she happily let her do her work.

Would you give some oinment to apply on her arms as they are pain and there is swelling also.

Nusrse prescribed oinment to him and he order one of the servant to bought that as he don't want to leave her alone. He also told his driver to drop that nurse.