Epilogue

Finally it's a day of their wedding. They decided to perform this function near destin beach which is in Florida.

It was Sidharth wish to get married here. He want to take vows of his life with his wife near beach.

Everyone was present there and Sidharth was sitting in front of guru sahib and waiting for shehnaaz

Here shehnaaz comes in red lehnga with rumaala sahib in her hand and pay obeisance to god. And sat down near Sidharth.

Source: instagram

Source: instagram

Sidharth wore this:

Sidharth was shocked after looking at his sexy wifey who is not looking less than any goddess in this wedding attire

They took four vows according to Sikh culture and promised each other to stay together till the end of their life and always supports each other in their ups and down.

After taking 4 laavan in guru Ji's presence they signed the certificate which will be given to them by gurudwara committee.

After that they both went to others and enjoyed their meals with others.

Later on they went to the hall which is booked by the family. Because there was Guru Granth Sahib ji on the beach so there were only vegetarian food and no music.

For other enjoyment and all they booked a hall where they both dance together and others also enjoys their wedding.

After wedding rituals they went to mansion. Rita g performed their greh parwesh . Firstly she did aarti and then one round gadbi (which is a name of utensil) in which their is milk she rotate is on their head then drink milk from it while Sidharth tried to stop her from having milk as it's a part of ritual. She did it thrice. And then they entered inside. She took them to the mandir which is in their home. They took blessings of god. And then they both took blessings from his parents as well.

Their they perform kangna khedna ceremony in which they have to find ring.

Well in this round Sidharth won

Well in this round Sidharth won. Because he distract shehnaaz by holding her hand rubbing his fingers on her sensually. Mahi and nandini were in shehnaaz's team whereas jay and manik were supporting Sidharth.

Rita g told shehnaaz to go inside their room with mahi and Nandini as she might be feeling exhausted because of all the functions.

Later on when Sidharth was going towards his room mahi and nandini stopped him in midway.

We can't allow you to meet shehnaaz. Nandini said

Sidharth got angry after hearing this and he utter who will stop me to meet my wife. He said with his famous smirk.

We will stop you first we need our nek . Mahi said

Ooo so this is the reason and he give both of them some money and instantly entered in his room.

Mahi and nandini chuckled behind at this desperate soul.

He went inside the room their room was decorated with scented candle flowers and balloons.

His wife is standing near balcony he goes towards her and hugged her from behind.

What's wrong with you baby why are you standing here. He asked her lovingly.

I was waiting for you hubby. She hugged him tightly and he reciprocated with same enthusiasm and feelings.

There were serene silence because they don't need any words to show their emotions to each other.

Sidharth let's start new beginning of our life. We will love each other the way we used to do and I promise no misunderstanding will take place in our relation. There will be fights, arguments in our relation like all couples used to have but I promise we will never stretch our fights and try to solve them as soon as possible.

You don't have to say anything baby. My wifey is perfect for me and it's not like that our married life is going to start today as we are already married. You don't have to worry about anything whatever our life will serve us we both will manage with our love.

Now let me love you I was waiting for this day. I want to have you in my arms you know these two days were so difficult for me . I can't sleep he complained her cutely.

She cupped his cheeks and stroking them with love. I'll make you sleep today bebu.

No before sleeping I want to have you. He took her in his arms and lead her to the bed and they made love many times.

With some fights some arguments but having alot of love for each other. They live their life happily.

Its the end of the story❤️

It was very first story guys I will try to improve my writing skills further.

Love you so much for your love and support ❤️

Follow me please