Part 40

350+ votes

Continue.....

Stay away from me shehnaaz plxx baby I don't want to remove my frustration on you and really don't want to hurt you.

(Don't kill me for this woh bechara sana pai gusse thodi tha😂)

I'm going in room. He left from there and after hearing him small smile played on sana's lips.

She thought how much he care for her despite of being angry he still care about her. This man is giving her lots of reason to fall in love with him the days are passing and she is falling for him deeply.

Shehnaaz took his dinner in room where he was sulking and doing some work on his laptop. She understand that problem is related to office because of which he is so much angry. She put plate on table and sit beside him and with one hand hold his arm and with other start ruffling his hair.

He look into her eyes and find so much love , affection for him in her eyes. I'm fine shehnaaz please don't worry he give answer of her unsaid question.
Without saying anything she settled in his lap and start feeding him with her hands without showing any tantrums he ate it quietly. After feeding him she kissed his forehead and told him to accomplished his work. All the while he was just observing her how maturely she handled him. He was in awee of his girl.

He was doing his work and shehnaaz was sitting on bed and browsing random things.
When idea striked in her mind she searched on Google how to remove stress of husband ( I'm literally blushing and don't know why 🙈🙈)
There were many ways showed on Google but she chose one.
She goes close to him and sat on his lap whereas he look towards her confusingly.

Sana: let's take some rest jb se aye ho you are doing your work with this she move close to him and placed his hand on her waist and she smashed her lips and start kissing him passionately he didn't respond her kiss so she bite his lower lips harshly and he winced in pain and start sucking her lips with same passion.

He was dominating the kiss and he put his hand inside her t-shirt and sensually rubbing his palm all over her back and stomach.

He reluctantly broke the kiss when he feel she is breathing heavily. He rubbed her back so feel comfortable as her breath is uneven. Then he stroke her hair and said ... shehnaaz are you ok ? She nodded

She took his hand in her and put both his hands on her bosoms. Because she read this on Google if our partner pressed breast it reduces their relax so in order to make him feel stress free she decided to do this for him because at this time it's not possible to give him ideas like to do meditation or exercise. So she thought this is best way for now.

He look at her dumbfounded because it's the first she did something like this otherwise she is shy one and he is bold.

Don't think too much bebu just shut your laptop. I need my hubby's time for myself please 🥺

How could he deny her request afterall she is the one who is ruling his heart ❤️ and she demands something like this which aroused his desire but somewhere he knows the reason behind it. Without saying anything he shut his laptop and she wrapped her legs around his torso and he move towards bed taking her in his arm in same position.

Why are you doing all this? You were never this bold what happen to you suddenly. He cupped her cheeks and ask her.

She bite her lips because of shyness and said nothing like this. I just want to spend some time with you. She said while looking down.

Tell me honestly he said but interrupted him nd said aap ko meri kasam you will listen to me without asking nd here he kept silent her one kasm is enough to keep his mouth shut.

She again put his hands on her twins she is feeling shy also but she wants to do this for him. He start pressing her boobs and took her lips in his for kiss.

She was moaning the way he was kneading her twins over the fabric and because of their sitting position his junior was poking her ass.

He removed her clothes and placed his her lap and start sucking her bud.

She was ruffling his hair because she know he needs her right now as he is not sharing exact reason with her.

He kept sucking her both twins after one hour he left them with a pop sound. He looks at her breasts it has his finger prints and her buds were swollen because of continuous sucking. He kissed her belly and start licking her belly button.

She was in one fabric only. He get up from her lap and freed himself from his clothes.

He open her legs widely whilst her cheeks were burning because of shyness. He nuzzled his nose on her panty and said your fragrance is driving me crazy. He didn't wait for her response and tore her panty. He suck her clitoris with his tongue and she was moaning like hell and Tightly hold bedsheet in her hands. He move upward and took her nipple in his mouth and inserted his three fingers in her love hole. He fuck her with his fingers for 20mins and she released her orgasm on his finger. He removed his finger and lick one by one and she got shocked by his move.

He again leaned over her and grab her twin in his hand and you know I love them and they turn on me whenever I gaze them. I don't want to share with my babies also. She slapped his chest and open her arms for him he happily give in and she hold him tightly.

He shoved his length inside her vagina and start thursting deep inside her wildly.
She cummed numerous time on his bones but he is no where to stop after fucking her for an hour he released his seeds deep inside her.

He changed their position he lay down bed on his back and made her seat on his boner over him and start fucking her in that position.

When he realised that she is tired he took her in his embrace but didn't remove his length. He strokes her hair lovingly and he was caressing her butts with his other hand.

He lightly spank her ass and she moaned his name. He badly want to fuck her but seeing her condition he stopped himself as she is hell exhausted.

Shehnaaz I was angry because there is some problem in our Uk branch and I need to go there in this week for some days.

She look at his face in a shock it's the first time after their marriage he leaving her. He don't want him to go anywhere but also she don't want to become an obstacle in his work.

Tears brimmed in her eyes and said I also wants to go with you please bebu. He pecked her forehead and said don't take stress. We will talk about it tomorrow.

He patted her head so that she sleeps. But he is still awake because of.....

Ok so I'm going to end this soon. Enjoy ❤️
Target fulfill ni krte ho😭 but it's ok only it seems like only some of you like my story while others are not much interested.