Part 42

Important note: it's sana's bday in January right bhula dunga 97.4M views and veham has 91M let's hit 100M ... We will also get bhula dunga 2 please after reading this part stream it once....
Add shona shona and dil ko karaar aya in ur list but main focus should be his web series it's his first after controversy let's make both of them feel proud

Back to the story

In afternoon shehnaaz entered inside sidharth's cabin without knocking the door whilst he didn't recognise her presence as he is so engrossed in his work. She goes towards him and sat on his lap and he quickly hold her tightly so that she didn't fall. She smiled seeing his concern for her.

So my baby is here? Missing me or you have some work. He asked her.

My husband don't have time for me actually he loves his work more than me. She taunted him.

He raised his brow and asked is it so? She bobbed her like a cute child. He is going on a business trip leaving me alone here. She said with heaviness bcoz her voice cracked when she uttered those words and tears formed in her eyes.

He immediately cupped her cheeks kissed her eyes one by one and then pecked her lips. I will not go bcha if you don't want me to go anywhere he pulled her close in his embrace, she placed her head on his chest.

No work is crucial you must go it's just that I'm already missing you. I don't know how will I spend this week without you. She poured her heart in front of him. He closed his eyes in frustration because feelings are mutual but the difference is she is enable to express her feelings whereas he don't. Let me send this email just give me 5minutes then all my time is yours.
Like a understanding wife she nodded however she didn't left him for a second she hugged him more tightly and wrapped his legs around his waist. He smiled on her baby and pecked her hair , start doing his work. She was playing with button of his shirt.

After 10minutes when he accomplished his work and picked her in his arms and took her towards room which is in his cabin. He made her comfortable on bed and brought juice for her from fridge and give it to her. She knows there is no point in arguing with him so she took it happily and start drinking. He sit beside her and side hugged her. After sipping some juice she place glass in front of his mouth he too took some sip.

Now come here he took her in his lap. Promise me shehnaaz you will take care of your diet you will neglect food in my absence it's just a matter of one week. I will be back and don't worry we will video call and if my baby will miss me more then I will comes to you leaving everything. Nothing is more important than my jaan to me.

She looks at his face because he understands her very well she felt so blessed her in his life. She hugged him tightly. He kept rubbing her back to calm her down.

Relax bcha stop crying please shehnaaz you are making things difficult for me. It's the first time after their marriage she is so vulnerable and he felt hurt because he can't see her crying like this.

I don't want to spoil your trip but idk how to stop these tears. She said. He laughed on her since she is looking damn adorable with red cheeks and red nose and puffed eyes. Unable to control his feelings he took her lower lips in his for a kiss and start sucking it Passionately she took his upper Lows in her. Their lips were moving in rhythm,she was massaging his scalp and nape of his neck and he slide in her dress and rubbed it on her bare waist. She shivered when his cold hand came in contact with her soft skin. He kept sucking, biting her lips after sometime he broke the kiss as they both ran out of breath.

I want you now shehnaaz , he took her hand in his and put it on his monster and said see it's so hard and dying to come inside you. I think he loves you more than me. She blushed because it's the first time she is touching his manhood. Her cheeks turns into red and she removed her hand.

He kissed her forehead and said if you are ok here then we will proceed further. I don't want you to feel discomfort. I need you as much as you want she replied boldly.

He hovered over her in no time and start giving feather kisses on her neck and move downwards till her cleavage. He slide his dress from her upper breast and he sucked her birthmark and said you know I'm so obsessed with it but u know it's only for me I don't like baby when someone gaze what's mine. She looks at him with open mouth. He quickly pecked her lips. After that he start sucking her birthmark and bite there to leave a hickey and instantly suck it to soothe the pain.

He remove his blazer and unbuckle his belt and undid his clothes. He removed her dress lovingly , he was not in hurry he wants to enjoy this time with her.

They made love for two hours. And wear their clothes to make them look presentable. He hold her hand made her sit on his chair and complete his pending work.

They left To home as his bag is already packed he is going to leave at 8pm.

Shehnaaz was standing in front of dressing table he came towards her and back hugged her. Miss me and don't forget to call me. One more thing shehnaaz you will not take burden of work in my absence. She nodded and he pecked her cheeks.

Let's go he said and hold her hand tightly.
Mr and Mrs Shukla were already waiting for them in living area.

He hugged them and ashok ji give him instructions about business whereas rita g told him to take care of his diet.

Outside his bodyguard and chauffeur waiting for him outside he bid bye everyone and leave from there.

Shehnaaz was looking at his car with wet eyes. Rita g hugged her and said don't worry shehnaaz beta we are here with you. Don't cry my baby. She smiled and thought like son like mom.

Go shehnaaz take rest for sometime we will meet at dinner. Ashok ji said while patting her head.

She goes to her room and start sobbing loudly she don't want to came between his work. She knows no matter what happens he will remains her.

Check her story she posted it agin