Part 59

I need comments on this part.

do you guys like the dresses?

How's this part ? Just don't use emojis only I need inline comments on this part.

Today they all are leaving for USA in their private jet along with mahi jay Manik and nandini they decided to get married in US.

(I don't want them to get married in Maldives or rajasthan coz I already read it in many stories.)

Shukla's owned a big mansion in Florida.

After 18hours of long flight they reached in USA.

Because of jet lag they all went in their room after having their meal. Rita g declared that Sidharth and shehnaaz will not stay together from tomorrow as wedding rituals are going to start. And as per Indian tradition husband wife can't see their face till marriage but because they are staying in same place its not possible. So Rita g decided that they will live in separate room till wedding.

When she announced this Sidharth's face colored changed in a blink Even shehnaaz was digesting her word hardly. Whereas there friends were laughing at their situation and they teased them a lot.

In sidnaaz's room :

Shehnaaz I don't want to live in separate room you know na I can't sleep without you. Im habitual of sleeping by talking your petite figure in my arms. So I decided I will sneakily comes to your room at night.

No hubby we should follow traditions I also don't want to live in a search room but it's just for two days then nobody will separate us. Please for me and mom you have to follow this if we are following all the rituals then we should follow this one too.

Sidharth reluctantly agreed to her. But whole night he was sleeping by hugging her tightly as he wants to feel her close to him.

Next day it's first day of their wedding function so according to Punjabi wedding today is sukhmani sahib da path in their home.

So the male members of family went
To gurudwara sahib (Sikh shrine) to take Guru Granth Sahib Ji at home.

This is Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji where we pay obeisance to god

They took it at home for a day and they all wear Punjabi suit and gents wear Punjabi Kurta pajama.

Shukla's also invited some of the business friend as well.

Their is also a langar for people.