Part 51

I know I'm not giving regular updates though I'm not getting any good response for my story. I think u people found it boring now. You all are free to criticize let me know where I'm lacking.

Back to story....

Sid's pov

They both were so busy in shopping so I sneaked out from there because one beautiful dress caught my attention. Therefore, I moved towards that piece of fabric to buy that attire for my gorgeous wife. That dress so alluring I couldn't stop myself from buying that so I ordered that manager to deliver on my address.
You people must be wondering why I instructed him to deliver that dress right?
So the answer is I want to surprise my wifey. Let's see what they both mother daughter duo are doing.

When I reached to them shehnaaz show me golden gown which she selected for herself. I must say she has a good taste after all I'm her choice😂. Yeah yeah I know I'm self praising but you all know that nobody can neglect my charm afterall I'm The sidharth Shukla. Well my wife is no less I know she will look like princess in this gown still I want her to wear the attire I choose for her.

Nice one it will definitely enhance the beauty of my beauty. I whispered in her ear and her cheeks turns into red color.

So this dress is final right then I should buy some matching accessories for myself. She told me and I immediately agreed to her like a love sick puppy.

My mother were adoring both of us she felt really happy whenever I stay like this with shehnaaz. She is not a typical mother-in-law like it shows in daily soap. She is such a sweet lady. Honestly I'm happy to see how mom and shehnaaz bonded together. I know shehnaaz always felt longingness of her family and I can saw the charm and happiness in her eyes whenever mom dad pamper her and took her side.

You didn't buy anything for yourself mom ? I asked

It's not possible when my daughter is with me you know what sidharth she is ready to shop whole mall for me. She Chuckled while explaining. I kissed her forehead and side hugged her.

So you have great company to shop for yourself now who needs me. I can understand. I tried to be dramatic but how can I when these gorgeous ladies are with me.

Mom smacked on my shoulder and told me to help shehnaaz in selecting her accessories. I immediately obeyed.

After shopping we reached back home and mom and shehnaaz were enjoying their evening tea in lawn whilst I prepared surprise for her.

Shehnaaz' pov

After having tea with maa I moved towards our room to get ready for party. When I unlatched the door i met with darkness I thought sid must be inside but no he is not. I switched on the lights and sat on bed but suddenly I observed there was one package and note so curiously I pick that note.

Hey love you must be wondering where I'm. well don't worry about me I'm here only. For now you get ready for party and don't forget to open the package I hope you will like it. I know you want to wear that golden dress but I will be happy if you wear this dress. I hope you like my surprise. Now get ready fast and don't waste your time in blushing ☺️.

Your sidharth ❤️

Like a early teen age girl she hold that chit close to her heart and continuous smile appeared on her lips.

I love you bebu I love you much. She said to herself and kissed that note.

.......

Shehnaaz was doing her make up when sid entered inside the room. Shehnaaz didn't notice his presence because she is too busy in her business.
He hugged her from back but she didn't move from her place because she knows it's him.

He placed his chin on her shoulder and put his hand on her bare flat tummy.
When did you get ready bebu ? She asked him because he didn't came in room but he is all ready for party.

When my wife was busy in pampering herself. She totally about her husband so I get ready in another room. He pouted while complaining.

She was in awe of him because she loves it when he express himself in front of her.
She turned towards him and cupped his face with her tiny hands. Firstly she kissed on his forehead, then both his eyes , after that cheeks and she lightly pecked his lips.

My baby want attention hmm? She asked him so softly while stroking his cheeks with her thumb pad.

He bobbed his head like a little munchkin.

You know what my bebu don't need to get angry for not giving him attention because all my time is for him only. After saying this she wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his chest.

He hugged her back without wasting a single second.

Buht pareshan krta hoon na mai tumhe.. said Sidharth.

You can never. I love to pamper my big and first baby. She kissed on his chest to give him assurance.

You are looking mesmerizing in this black saree. When I saw this saree in mall while you was busy in shopping I knew it that it's only for you. He took some kohl and put behind her ear to save her from evil eyes.

She loves his this kind of gestures... It's not that they believe in these kind of things but still it gives them satisfaction. Shehnaaz felt bless when he put kohl because nobody shows her this much care for her in her life.

You want to surprise me that's why you didn't told me about this saree right?

Yes I want to surprise my wifey. I have something for you. He move towards his closest and brought a box and told her to open.

She was flabbergasted when she opened that box because there was a diamond necklace in that which matched her saree as well.
She didn't know how to react but she clinged on him in a second and placed a long kiss on his cheeks.

I love this sidharth thankyou so much. She said in zeal.

Sid turned her towards mirror and himself made her wear that necklace. His hands were roaming all over her back shamelessly. He start kissing on her nape and shoulder. While she clutched her dress in her fist because of his sweet torture.

He moves down towards her butts and start rubbing and smashing them with his hands.

She hold dressing table for support since she feels weak on her knees.

Sid bent down on her knees and turn her face towards him. He slide his tongue inside her navel after removing her pallu.

He was dropping wet kissed on all over her abdomen. She start massaging his hair in anticipation.

You are looking extremely sexy shehnaaz I'm unable to control myself.

After saying this he bite on her stomach to leave a mark on her.

His hands move upwards towards breast and he pinched her buds over the fabric. She hissed in pain because of his deeds. 🙈

He was about to open her blouse but she stopped him. Undoubtedly she was lost in his touch but she knows if she will not stop him now , they might end up on bed which she don't want for now as they are getting late for party.

He look towards her annoyingly. She placed her hand on his cheek and said: we are getting late for party bebu.

He nodded his head in an understanding.

Sid himself set her saree's pallu and hair and make her presentable.

She smile on his care and set his hair as well which is ruined by her while their encounter.

He put his hand in front of her and she happily hold his hand and they both escorted to party.....

I hope this one is upto the mark.
Please do votes and comments....