Part 44

Sidharth and shehnaaz again papped at airport together. They are going to Goa I'm so happy ...❤️

It's been 4days sidharth left to London.

Throughout the time shehnaaz missed him alot and loneliness in her room Haunted her as she is not habitual of staying alone in this huge room. In order to stay busy shehnaaz indulged herself in work she left for office in early morning and reached late at night and because of tiredness she dozed off.

Situation was not different with sidharth he called her whenever he got time. He has back to back meetings, because of his gruelling he didn't get enough time to talk with her. Fortunately today he got free early in evening but he got fretted when he received message from shehnaaz's Pa that she worked inordinate. He wants to scold her but he didn't as he can understand her feelings and he don't want to hurt her.

He video called her it was night in india. She received his call and give him full smile which melts his heart. He start staring her because she is wearing red silk night suit and it enhances her beauty. Her birthmark is visible to him and he is getting hard by each passing second.

Baby why are you wearing this night dress I'm feeling so helpless as I can't tore this beautiful dress. To divert the topic she asked him did you had your dinner.

No it's evening I had some snacks don't worry I will have dinner. He said
She nodded but it's clearly visible from his face that he is exhausted. Bebu take some rest you are so tired.
I want you beside me I'm unable to sleep without you. You are my drug and I'm so addicted. I want to have you in my arms and want to fuck you so hard. Don't worry when I will come back I'll not spare for second.

Lay down on bed gnde bche.

Why you want to do something with me. He said shamelessly she felt so shy and I want to kiss you and my baby is tired if I was with you I could massage ur head.

You still have power to remove my tiredness.he said while blinking. She didn't understand his double meaning joke.

How can I help you with this ? She said

Baby please remove your dress I want to see your milky boobs.i know you don't produce milk but please show me I Badly want to suck those nipple of yours and play with them . They are really great stress buster for me whenever I touch those soft twins I felt so relaxed. She was looking at him dumbfounded it's the first time he is talking so shamelessly.

I can't sidharth I'm feeling shy. She said
Baby there is nothing which I didn't saw , you are mine and you don't have any right to hide yourself from me. Please remove your dress.

She removed her top because he insists her. He gawking at her bosoms her pink nipples invited him. He wants to take them in his mouth and suck them.
Sana why didn't you wear your bra jaan.
I was alone in the room so I didn't wear it . Sorry I will surely wear it from next time.

No no I didn't mean that I just ask normally your comfort matters if you are comfortable I don't have any problem. He said
She nodded she was blushing like hell since she is half nake in front of him.

Shehnaaz press them.....press what she asked being confused. Baby my toys press them and knead like I do when I make love to you.

How could I ...I never did this bebu she told him. Won't you do it for me. Here it goes blackmailing how could she deny him.

Open your laptop shehnaaz I will call you mobile screen is small. He connected with her on lappy.

Now start baby I'm waiting pls. He said in pleading tone. She start pressing her breast with her hands and felt so pleasured. He was turning on by seeing her expressions. He want to grab those big boobs of her and fucked her hard from behind but he is unable to do so.

I want your nipple in my mouth. And how's that possible bebu she said.

Come close to camera and put it in my mouth. He demanded . she was feeling butterflies because he is behaving like this for the first time. She did as he said. She touched her nipple on laptop's screen and kissed them.

Now open your shorts please jaan. She know she don't have any other option so she undid her lower. Open your legs and place laptop between them so I can clearly saw your womanhood and breast.

Rub your clitoris with ur finger.
Sidharth please bebu I can't . I'm feeling so shy bebu please. She said with a puppy eyes.

He melts down because he don't want her to feel uncomfortable. Ok I will not told you anything to do but stay like this for sometime because I want to see you.

They talk on random things for half an hour when sid said I need to take cold shower because you are not here for my release. Baby sleep well and don't overburden yourself with work. Take care jaan ...I love you much

You too take care sidharth. ....love you too bebu ..don't forget to have dinner.....miss you so much ...

Mera bcha he said give her flying kiss.

She wear her clothes and sleep while thinking about him..

I'm blushing 🙈