Part 55

Guys you might feel last update and this update bit boring but please bear it for me
.... I am again apologizing for late updates. I will finish this story ASAP.

Shehnaaz is still worried about the problem but she didn't find any suspect till now.

On the other hand today Sidharth has a very important meeting with a new client. He is famous name in the world of interior designing.

Sidharth is very busy as he has meeting. He was performing his work.

At sharp 1:30 Sidharth's PA called him to inform about the arrivals of clients.

He went to conference room.

Sid: hey Mr. Chhabra nice to meet u

(Well guys sorry for this 🤣 but he is none other than ganja paras chhabra ) I don't know why but I hate this guy too much.

Paras: nice to meet you too Mr Shukla. We heard alot about your company well who don't know about shukla's in this businesss world.

Sidharth told him to take his seat and one of the employee start his presentation.

Presenation went well and and Sidharth and paras were discussing about the contract.

Suddenly shehnaaz entered inside the conference room without even knocking the door.

She was in hurry because she got to know about the person who is behind the problems occurred in account.

She want to inform about it to Sidharth as soon as she can. She got to know that meeting is over but poor soul don't know that the presentation is over not the meeting.

Sg: Sidharth i want to talk about something important right no..... Before she could complete her words she looked around there were many people present over there.
She felt guilty for entering inside like this.

Sidharth stood up from his seat to ask her what happen but he can touch her as he is in front of many people. He need to behave professionally.

On the contrary when paras looked he was mesmerized with the beauty standing in front of him. Everything about her is attracting him. As he has a Casanova kind of personality.
He was staring her with open mouth.
What irked him was that she didn't even spare him a single glance which didn't get well with him.

He thought that she is a mere employe of Shukla empire as sidnaaz relationship is still not revealed in front of the world.

In his wrath paras forget that he is not in his own firm he is standing in Shukla' s empire. He tried to poke his nose in this matter.

Paras: what is this behavior Mr Shukla how can your employees entered inside the conference room like this.
Hey you girl don't you have basic etiquettes. And here you are calling his boss with his name.

Shehnaaz was silently crying because nobody shouted at her like this till now because she was unaware about these kind of monsters when was in orphanage.

After her marriage Shuklas treat her like princess. His father and mother in law's behavior is too nice towards her. They treat her like she is fragile doll.

If we talk about her husband for him she is like his queen. She pampered her to no end he never ever shouted at her. And this man in yelling on her without any mistake. He is nobody to her still he has the audacity to speak with her like this.

Sidharth was seething in anger but he don't want to behave badly in front of shehnaaz.

Sid: Mr chabbra it's between me my company and my employees and I better know how to take care of my employees.

Shehnaaz was shedding silent tears but when she heard his husband's words she looked towards him. She was shocked because he is so much angry his eyes were blood shot red.
She sneakily hold his hand to calm him down.

Her touch is like magic to him. He calmed down instantly but still he can't neglect the fact that someone yelled on her wife in front of him.

Sidharth's PA entered inside the room and take Sidharth out because he got a very important call .

Shehnaaz was still in the conference where paras was and his two of his company employees and one Shukla's employee.

Paras look towards shehnaaz who was looking down. He so wanted to take her to his bed. He was drooling on her perfect curves.

Paras: hey, you who are u? He asked shehnaaz rudely

Sg: I'm shehnaaz gill finance department head. She introduced herself

Paras: oooo so you are the head of finance of department. I want you tonight. He told her shamelessly without any hesitation.

Shehnaaz has taken off guard when he told her this. She look towards him in anger . Firstly, this person interfere in their company's matter. She know it was her mistake. She shouldn't enter when meeting was going on. But now this ba*****rd has crossed his limits.

Shehnaaz raised her hand to slap him but she could do this he hold her hand in his.

Paras: so this bird has furr as well. How dare you to raise on me. Hold her one hand in his hand and with another hand he pulled her closed to him.

On that time Sidharth entered inside the room ..... He was shocked to see the scene in front of his eyes....

I know it's a short update guys....

Sorry for that

How will Sidharth react any idea?

Thanks ❤️