Part 58

Shehnaaz got ready in a wine Color jumpsuit and she wears small heart shaped earrings from pandora and black heels. She applied dark shade of red lipstick. Without applying any make up she was looking damn gorgeous.

And here sidharth was looking like a Greek god a in a plain white shirt and blue jeans.

Let's go sweetheart I'm so excited to show you surprise. Sidharth said excitedly.

I'm also very curious hubby let's go fast she was looking damn happy. She hold his hand starts pulling her towards door.

After 45minutes of driving they reached in front of a building. Sidharth blindfolded shehnaaz whereas she was making weird faces because she was not liking it.

Bebu please don't cover my eyes I want to see where you are taking me. She cooed over sweetly.

Sidharth was smiling because of his baby's drama to convince him not to blind fold her eyes. It will just increase your excitement baby so just have some patience please.

He took her with him in his penthouse. He opened the door and took shehnaaz with him inside the house. Sidharth opened her blind food she was surprised to see the view in front
Of her because whole penthouse is filled with different balloons and flowers. She was just following the path made by flowers and mesmerized by the beauty. Indeed her husband decorate their penthouse in a wonderful way.

She got surprised and shocked when she saw this:

She was not able to proceed why would he asked her to marry me when they are already husband wife

Understanding her dilemma Sidharth hugged her from back and took her hand near to his lips and kissed her hands softly. He turned her around towards him and kissed her forehead.

I know you are thinking we are already then why all this actually the incident which happened yesterday in the office was not pleasing for me. I don't want anybody to raise a finger on my wife it's not like that I will not protect you if other person don't know about relationships. It's just that I want to claim you in front of the whole world.

He took her hand in his and sat down on his knees. So will you marry me Mrs. shehnaaz Sidharth shukla. He asked her having so much love in his eyes.

She has happy tears in her eyes she just nodded her head in yes and hugged him tightly in respond.

He took her in his arms and took her to the room. She was not ready to leave him , she keeps her head on his chest and he himself settled down on the bed she was still on his lap.

Sana look at me I though my wife will get happy and here you are not even saying anything. What happen bcha are you okay ? If you don't want to get ma......
She shushed by placing her lips on his and start sucking her lips while ruffling his hair. He hold her tightly from the waist with one hand while he deepend the kiss by holding her from neck. They were kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow.

He made her lay down on the bed still kissing her lips. He left her lips when they both feel lack of oxygen.

He placed his head on her twins and lay down on her out of her habit her hand automatic went in his hair.

They were enjoying this moment.

Shehnaaz's

I felt so happy when he purposed me for marriage like this. I always feel so blessed to have him in my life but this purpose  thing came out of the box in front me. Like I didn't knew that he will purpose me like this. No doubt I'm very happy with this and I love it how he never leave any chance to make me feel special with his love . I love my bebu way too much that I can't put it in a words.

Sidharth I am happy with your decision . Even I want to get marry with you will all the rituals. Thankyou so much. She told him happily.

Thanks kyu you are wife my life my Everything.... I can do anything for you. Now tell me what kind of marriage you want. We will prepare everything according to your choice.

I don't have any plan in my mind as such so you should plan our wedding as per your choice and I love my hubby's choice in everything. But I want our wedding in Punjabi style according to Punjabi culture and traditions if you and mom dad are ok with it. She told him about his choice hesitatingly as she is afraid of her in-laws reaction.

So its final we will get married in Punjabi style only as my wife wants to be. He cooed lovingly.

We should discuss this with mom dad first then we will decide it. We should go home now.

He nodded her head after spending some romantic time with each other they left to home.

They both directly went in their parents room to discuss about this . When he told them about this decision his mother was on cloud nine even his father felt very happy with their decision. Sidharth even told them about sana's wish of getting married according to Punjabi culture. They approved her wish as they don't have any problem with this.

His mother called pandit Ji to finalize the date of wedding. Sidharth told about this to his friends.

They all started preparation of their wedding.

Pandit ji finalize the date after one month and they all were ok with this date.

In next few weeks they choose dresses for their wedding functions and also booked the hotel for wedding.

Their friends come to stay over their home as they all do shopping together.

So in next week it's their wedding.

Done....

So are you guys ready for their wedding ?

Are you excited...

2more chapters are left. It's the end of the story.