The Limo Ride

After the group compiled in the car, the vks sat together on the right side of the limo. Jack sat on the left side of Carlos. Mal began plotting to herself, while Jay and Carlos dug into the fresh candy that had been laid out in the limo. Evie started to do her makeup with her small mirror, blush and lipstick, but through the reflection, she couldn't help but notice Jack's handsome face. She continued to do her makeup while keeping the mirror angled, perfect enough to gaze upon him. Jack stared straight ahead at the sea, as it passed by in the window. He wondered when he could venture out to the open water again, and have a chance to find his father's ship, the Black Pearl. Suddenly, he felt that someone was watching him, and turned his head towards the left. Evie noticed this and quickly pretended she had just finished her makeup, before she started doing Mal's makeup, to distract herself from making any eye contact with Jack. "Ugh, no." Mal growled as she tried to push her hands away from her face. Soon enough the latter arrived into Auradon. Jay and Carlos tumbled out as they began fighting over the stereo that they found in the limo. Jack picked up a few gold coins from the tip jar, and shoved them into his pocket. He took a quick look around, the grass was green, birds were chirping and everything was shiny. They were soon greeted by a prim looking couple holding each other's arms.