The plan

Carlos was playing a video game, while Jay was gathering the trophies, phones, wallets and chains he had stolen from the other boys. Mal burst in followed by Evie. "Hey, what are you doing?" Mal asked with a smile. "Oh, just stealing. See, it's like buying whatever I want, only I can get it for free." Evie laughed along with Jay, and Mal pretended to laugh. "Here's an idea. Why don't you put that down, and when we take over the world you can come back and pick it up?" He laughed and shook his head. Carlos continued to play his video game. "Do you all remember why we're here?" She asked vainly. "Blah blah blah, fairy godmother's wand. Blah blah blah, take over the world." Evie giggled and Jay chuckled. "Guys!" Mal screamed, and got their attention. "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents!" They listened and nodded. "Evie!" Mal snapped her fingers. "Mirror." Evie cleared her throat. "Mirror, mirror in my hand. Show us fairy godmother's wand...stand." The mirror glowed and showed them fairy godmother's wand. "Zoom out." Evie asked. The mirror did as it was told. "Closer. Closer...closer..." it zoomed in on the Museum of Cultural History. "Great, now how do we get there?" Mal asked. "Jay shrugged and Carlos shook his head, unknowingly how to answer the question. Jack chimed in, "I can help you with that." Mal looked up in surprise. "Whoa. Is sneaking up on us gonna be a thing for you? Only I can do that." She retorted. Jack set his compass down and opened it. Mal scrunched her nose and looked up at him. "And what is that?" She asked. "My compass. Well, my dad's compass actually."

Mal scoffed and tapped her fingers impatiently

Mal scoffed and tapped her fingers impatiently. "And how is that old thing gonna help us?" She asked with an attitude. "Because...it points to the thing you want most in this world." Jack replied. Evie looked over at him, and a smile appeared on her red lips. Jack smiled back at her. The compass' needle spun, and pointed at the wand as it was shown in the mirror. Evie took her mirror, Jack took his compass. "Let's go." Mal said, as the five of them snuck out of the dorm and quietly ran down the hallway.