Chapter Three

Jungkook walked among a large group of people, the place where many people were gathered in different shops. Jungkook can till it is a marketplace as many were buying and selling things. The sounds of different voices, the objects, and animals being sold. Jungkook frowns when he smells anything, he can't tell what kind of creatures they were.

So he walks among those unknown creatures trying to understand where he was

So he walks among those unknown creatures trying to understand where he was. He was also in search of Taehyung, the boy he had unfinished business to settle with. They saw a group of children running towards his way and pause when seeing him. He lowered his eyes to see them staring at him strangely. Usually, children ran away from him but here they were stuck to him.

"Who is that man? Is he a prince?" someone whispered passing by him.

"What a handsome man" women were whispering among themselves.

"His clothes look expensive" many whispered as they watched Jungkook walk by them.

Surely they would stare, many never since such a man walked among the common people with expensive clothes. Jungkook understood that he stood out like a sore thumb dressed in black silk, his hanbok laced with gold. Jungkook's hair, even if it was messy, was held by a pearl hairpin. His hands embrace fine jewels, along the dangling gold in each ear. All of them which were given to him by his luna papa. He was a prince after all he was made to stand out.

"Hello," a woman in a flirty manner approached Jungkook

"Hello," a woman in a flirty manner approached Jungkook. He could tell the woman's intention, he is used to people approaching him in that way. The woman was dressed in pink wear, his hair braided up and a fan waving on her hand. Gisaeng. And Jungkook sees more of them in a large house, many waving towards him.

Gisaeng: a common term used in the Joseon era for enslaved women who work as entertainers to upper-caste men. Trained and educated entertainers.

"Hello" Jungkook spoke knowing very well what she wants from him. "You look highbred, you must come with me, we have a nice place for you to rest. You must have traveled far as you don't look from here" the lady spoke in a manner that pleaded with Jungkook.